I Believe In Ghosts

I 100% believe in ghosts as I have seen, felt and heard them.. I have eve felt my dog after she past away as she use to always wake me up by putting her nose next to my face on the edge of my bed to try and tell me she wanted to go out and after she...
4
5 hrs ago
|
'' The Ghost of Gladstone villa''. This was a genuine experience that took place in Wales, UK from 1969 to 1978 to a working class family. They claimed to have had experiences that defied rational explanation such as poltergeis...
1
|
Do you think vulnerable people are more subject to getting haunted?
3
|
Any ghost stories? I love them but I always try and debunk them
0
|
Ghosts are just spirits who are trapped in this world. We all are spirits so I believe in ghosts.
2
|
Another strange event: Today I was watching a comedy horror which was really funny and drawing as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary. But my ottlite which is brand new and all the connections were fine etc and my electritian said it was all good. It...
0
|
Scary isn't it? There's so much that human rationale cannot explain, and ghosts are a part of that. Some say that ghosts are powerful, but I say that we shouldn't mock!
3
|
Lately my grandfather has been working extra hard from the other side this song has always made me think of him and it’s been either on my trucks radio or in the back ground on someone’s radio transmission one every crappy call I’ve gotten the last f...
1
|
I believe their is a unseen dimension full of beings beyond our ability to understand them. Yes I believe in spirits It is a damn shame psychologists say that ghosts aren't real and if you see one, you are mentally ill. Jerks!
5
|
I not only believe, i know, i have seen and heard them.only until you have seen will you know for sure.
3
|
I don't think my hause is haunted but I do have an experience with ghosts. In 2014 I visited the Belgian city of Ypres, which is a place notorious for it's history (mainly ww1). I visited some military cemeteries there, like Tyne Cot, but ...
18-21
1
|
I want to know your paranormal experiences
1
|
I visit my parents' house from time to time. They live nearby a cemetery. My mom used to work at a group home that was right next to it. A lot of weird things took place late at night. Until recently, I'd kept in touch with one of the girls...
4
|
I know there are plenty of ideas of what a ghost is and is not. I guess the most popular belief is that ghosts are the spirits of people who have died. I have no idea who or what they are. I've lived in a house with what some would consider a gh...
2
|
Have you seen ghosts before?
5
|
The day after I heard my dad had got cancer I was at work operating a printing press with 2 workmates looking on, at exactly 12 noon a black shadowy figure shot past my shoulder and out of the building, all 3 of us shouted in unison WHAT THE HELL WAS...
0
|
There's an old castle near where I was born, where I grew up, that is most definately haunted. We used to tease each other to go in, weekends when at school, but there were many of us who were too frightened to chance an encounter with the ghost...
4
|
I have not personally seen one but I have friends and relatives who have, and I totally am convinced. People tend to dismiss something out of the ordinary if they have never seen for themselves, but I am sure they have experienced something . What ex...
11
|
I have an open mind of ghosts. I don't think I have ever really encountered a ghost but I read lots of ghost stories as a kid and sound that realm to be interesting!
7
|
I do! Anything supernatural really. I mean we live in a world where really anything is possible. I think I have had a few encounters, but nothing too noticeable. Would love to hear some experiences!
3
|

I Believe In Ghosts
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Believe In Ghosts | Similar Worlds