I Believe In Ghosts

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Any ghost stories? I love them but I always try and debunk them
0
|
Ghosts are just spirits who are trapped in this world. We all are spirits so I believe in ghosts.
2
|
Another strange event: Today I was watching a comedy horror which was really funny and drawing as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary. But my ottlite which is brand new and all the connections were fine etc and my electritian said it was all good. It...
0
|
Scary isn't it? There's so much that human rationale cannot explain, and ghosts are a part of that. Some say that ghosts are powerful, but I say that we shouldn't mock!
3
|
Lately my grandfather has been working extra hard from the other side this song has always made me think of him and it’s been either on my trucks radio or in the back ground on someone’s radio transmission one every crappy call I’ve gotten the last f...
1
|
I believe their is a unseen dimension full of beings beyond our ability to understand them. Yes I believe in spirits It is a damn shame psychologists say that ghosts aren't real and if you see one, you are mentally ill. Jerks!
5
|
Dunno if im crazy or what.. But after a few days ( a weeks ago) of drinking i rode my bike home at 2 am and i swear i saw something (in all black , no face) following me home everytime i looked back for cars and turning into alleys... Once I got home...
4
|
I not only believe, i know, i have seen and heard them.only until you have seen will you know for sure.
3
|
I don't think my hause is haunted but I do have an experience with ghosts. In 2014 I visited the Belgian city of Ypres, which is a place notorious for it's history (mainly ww1). I visited some military cemeteries there, like Tyne Cot, but ...
18-21
1
|
Do you? When I say that I believe in ghosts, I'm not necessarily referring to the spirits of those who have died. I don't know what they are, and I guess that's why I'm so fascinated with it. They could be spirits of those who hav...
3
|
I want to know your paranormal experiences
1
|
I visit my parents' house from time to time. They live nearby a cemetery. My mom used to work at a group home that was right next to it. A lot of weird things took place late at night. Until recently, I'd kept in touch with one of the girls...
4
|
I know there are plenty of ideas of what a ghost is and is not. I guess the most popular belief is that ghosts are the spirits of people who have died. I have no idea who or what they are. I've lived in a house with what some would consider a gh...
2
|
Have you seen ghosts before?
5
|
The day after I heard my dad had got cancer I was at work operating a printing press with 2 workmates looking on, at exactly 12 noon a black shadowy figure shot past my shoulder and out of the building, all 3 of us shouted in unison WHAT THE HELL WAS...
0
|
There's an old castle near where I was born, where I grew up, that is most definately haunted. We used to tease each other to go in, weekends when at school, but there were many of us who were too frightened to chance an encounter with the ghost...
4
|
I have not personally seen one but I have friends and relatives who have, and I totally am convinced. People tend to dismiss something out of the ordinary if they have never seen for themselves, but I am sure they have experienced something . What ex...
11
|
Boo! Hooooey! Boo!
4
|
I have an open mind of ghosts. I don't think I have ever really encountered a ghost but I read lots of ghost stories as a kid and sound that realm to be interesting!
7
|
I have posted this before on another site but here goes again. About two or three years ago i was snoozing in front of the TV one evening when i was woken by a loud bang coming from the kitchen along with the very strong smell of gas, the boring bit ...
6
|

I Believe In Ghosts
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Believe In Ghosts | Similar Worlds