I Would Rather Be Alone Than Be With the Wrong Person

I don't belief in masses. I prefer few (Godly) people than many wronged friends.
2
|
Damn straight. I've been through a lot in my life so when people disappoint me and walk away they're only making me stronger. I dont depend my happiness in anyone else's hands. It's just easier to be alone then with someone who ta...
15
|
I proved this in a brutal way and it still hurts because it hurt him. I broke up with my fiance after realising that this wasn't the path for me and he wasn't the partner I was meant to be taking it with. However despite that the hurt I cau...
3
|
I had a dream about you last night... Your wife wasn't around, and you wanted to act like nothing ever changed... All you wanted to do was cuddle, you said... But you and I both know that when you put the two of us together, there is an alchemi...
5
|
Actually, you are never alone if you understand that you are with YOURSELF, and yourself can be very good company! The strongest people are the ones who enjoy being with themselves because they are not needy.
6
|
For me, being alone works. I just can't see being in a relationship that I know isn't going to work. Sure I would love to find my soul mate but for now, I'm content with being by myself.
8
|
To wake up everyday next to someone who denies you space to be yourself and is controlling and abusive must be a living nightmare. If you're not sure or have to leave, loneliness may be the price to begin with and learning again to be yourself ...
3
|
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we're slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now I am chaos to your thoughts and you are poison to my heart."
7
|
Fact being, most of us are.
9
|
I'm comfortable with solitude. I'm grateful to have friends who understand that- friends who I can count on and who can count on me, but who understand that I like to spend time alone. And there is no point in spending time with anyone who ...
11
|
Many would take the above title to mean strictly that involving a romantic type relationship, however, I think it could apply to any type of "ship." Life gets so weird sometimes. Always when you think it's going alright, there seems to...
7
|
Plus, I really enjoy my own company.
11
|
It took me 8 years to figure that out. Well let's say 6 to be fair (there were a couple of good years in there)....but I'd rather be single than with him again any day. Sure it's hard not having a companion, sure I get lonely sometime...
11
|
When you're with someone special, they can make you feel happiness in ways other people can't. When you're with the wrong person they can hurt you in ways other people can't. Besides, i'm a very self reliant person. Being alo...
5
|
I would rather be free and happy then be trapped under a painful love. Or be with someone that won't make me happy. It's kinda like a bird cage. I want to be the bird fly not the one jammed in a cage
12
|
I would rather be alone then be with someone who doesn't see my worth. It takes a strong person to wait for what they deserve rather than just settling for someone just because you're lonely.
30
|
I believe in this. For me its better yo be really alone than with the wrong person. I get pregnant when I was 18 and I live with my boyfriend for a few years until I get pregnant for the use one child but he changed. He used to be so kind, caring and...
8
|
So I just stay alone because the right person is never the first person so I'll just save myself the heart break and never try
3
|
Sixteen years and counting and I can still say I'd rather be alone than with the wrong person. Hey, there is always fishing 😌
5
|
yeah, that's right! 😝
4
|

Categories: Dating and Relationships, Singledom

I Would Rather Be Alone Than Be With the Wrong Person | Similar Worlds