I Would Rather Be Alone Than Be With the Wrong Person

Still true but twenty years later and still haven't seen any but the wrong persons available.
2
|
It's time for me to put myself first. I've given this a good run. It's been 7 months and I'm still unhappy. I prioritized a relationship over my own feelings and tried to make something work that I wasn't even sure I wanted f...
5
|
What if I love her but too afraid to have her touch me? It’s not just her... I don’t like anyone touching me...
5
|
I grew up not knowing what love is. I lived in a dysfunctional family. Never felt like I was good enough and the people I was supposed to depend on and lift me up broke me. Growing up I clinged to people because I desperately wanted to feel loved and...
16
|
I am not being treated right. Rhe person knows i don't like certain things and continues to do it. Help
9
|
I don't belief in masses. I prefer few (Godly) people than many wronged friends.
2
|
Damn straight. I've been through a lot in my life so when people disappoint me and walk away they're only making me stronger. I dont depend my happiness in anyone else's hands. It's just easier to be alone then with someone who ta...
17
|
I proved this in a brutal way and it still hurts because it hurt him. I broke up with my fiance after realising that this wasn't the path for me and he wasn't the partner I was meant to be taking it with. However despite that the hurt I cau...
3
|
I had a dream about you last night... Your wife wasn't around, and you wanted to act like nothing ever changed... All you wanted to do was cuddle, you said... But you and I both know that when you put the two of us together, there is an alchemi...
5
|
Actually, you are never alone if you understand that you are with YOURSELF, and yourself can be very good company! The strongest people are the ones who enjoy being with themselves because they are not needy.
6
|
For me, being alone works. I just can't see being in a relationship that I know isn't going to work. Sure I would love to find my soul mate but for now, I'm content with being by myself.
8
|
To wake up everyday next to someone who denies you space to be yourself and is controlling and abusive must be a living nightmare. If you're not sure or have to leave, loneliness may be the price to begin with and learning again to be yourself ...
3
|
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we're slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now I am chaos to your thoughts and you are poison to my heart."
7
|
Fact being, most of us are.
9
|
I'm comfortable with solitude. I'm grateful to have friends who understand that- friends who I can count on and who can count on me, but who understand that I like to spend time alone. And there is no point in spending time with anyone who ...
11
|
Many would take the above title to mean strictly that involving a romantic type relationship, however, I think it could apply to any type of "ship." Life gets so weird sometimes. Always when you think it's going alright, there seems to...
7
|
Plus, I really enjoy my own company.
11
|
It took me 8 years to figure that out. Well let's say 6 to be fair (there were a couple of good years in there)....but I'd rather be single than with him again any day. Sure it's hard not having a companion, sure I get lonely sometime...
11
|
When you're with someone special, they can make you feel happiness in ways other people can't. When you're with the wrong person they can hurt you in ways other people can't. Besides, i'm a very self reliant person. Being alo...
5
|
I would rather be free and happy then be trapped under a painful love. Or be with someone that won't make me happy. It's kinda like a bird cage. I want to be the bird fly not the one jammed in a cage
12
|

Dating and Relationships Singledom

I Would Rather Be Alone Than Be With the Wrong Person | Similar Worlds