I Wish I Was Beautiful Like You

When people on the street actually stop to tell you you’re beautiful... 😳 I can’t imagine how that must feel, being so damn good-looking that random strangers have to take time out of their day just to tell you! I’m just glad you don’t let it go to your head, even with me telling you you’re beautiful damn near every chance I get. ☺️ What can I say? You just are. 🤭 But yeah, I’d love to know what that’s like even for a minute. Sure, I may be attractive enough to have confidence in my appearance, but I’ve never been [b]beautiful.[/b] Not like you. 🥺
MethDozer · M
Its very annoying. Like fahk, I just want to be left alone so I can get to doing what I want to be doing. But no,got to be stopped to be told the obvious.
Carver · 26-30, F
[@521796,MethDozer] Hahaha! She has gotten annoyed with me telling her that before. 😆
MethDozer · M
[@27917,Carver] It's our cross to bear.
Dusty101 · 46-50, F
You carvs, are beautiful!
A very good friend I'm proud to have here and I wish I could tell you in person 🏵️
Carver · 26-30, F
[@572340,Dusty101] You're too nice. 😭
You are beautiful to me. You are beautiful to your fiance. Don't forget it, Carvy :)
Carver · 26-30, F
[@1015249,user1012] Thank you. ❤️ But I’ve never had people in the street stop to tell me, lol. Well kinda, but they were just being nice not to exclude me.
[@27917,Carver] welcome :) kinda is still better than never 😏
Your beautiful inside and out!!
Carver · 26-30, F
[@920408,DreamyGypsy] That’s you, miss. 🥰
💕[@27917,Carver]
Awwww you're beautiful girl
Carver · 26-30, F
[@831999,Allwaysthink825] ❤️

I Wish I Was Beautiful Like You