I Wtk Your Song Of The Day And Why

Hard Rain
6
|
Stare at each other and Fall in Love...Confinement/lock down blues and pensive mood has me doing my own version of this ... singing and dancing in my room. LYRICS Questions I may not get the answers to tonight But that's okay I've got ...
9
|
Cuz.... 🎙️ Haven't been this sick for days, eating nothing but my head .... is me all day everyday! 🖤
1
|
No particular reason at all.
1
|
Collective Soul - Goodnight, Good Guy So...this is an outlier from the normal punk rock, ska-core, and emo that I subsist on. This song was stuck in my head last night, and inspired a “Goodnight, Good Knight” message at an early hour this morning whe...
1
|
New Order - Regret New Order is one of my go-to bands. This morning they were my voice of reason as I did a few things for work prior to a doctor’s appointment. This is the song I’ve been singing ever since I got out of the car. One of my favorite...
0
|
Bad Religion - Evangeline My SotD post will also be my last post of the day - you’re finally free of my stupidity. This is my favorite track from The Process of Belief, not Sorrow like some would believe. The part that always sticks with me is: 🎼 wel...
1
|
6/8, Blink-182 To level set, I’m a huge fan of Matt Skiba’s, including his work with Blink, despite it being wildly different than Alkaline Trio, Heavens, The Hell, Skiba and the Sekrets, his Demos record, etc. This was the first Blink song with Skib...
1
|
0
|
No flask can keep it Bubble up and cut right through But you're someone I believe in You heat me like a filament Anytime you're in the room But you burned me and I'm smoking I just wanted you to watch me dissolve Slowly In a pool full ...
0
|
🎃 Good Enough......feeling bewitched
7
|
I heard this song once and could not stop thinking about it
1
|
Halloween Season Music : Hang Forever- My song for my lovely black cat named Morgana
8
|
This is my song of the day because another troll came to see me to wreck havoc on my post as usual. They're all crazy,of course... but this one was extra🍌🍌🍌 BANANAS!! So I refuse to hollaback (meaning shout back) anymore than the required amount...
8
|
In guitar mood now...
0
|
So, c'om SWeeps do you have one and can you say why??? Untold delights await the right answer! Creativity counts. I have seen this question a thousand times and its always ruined by the writer talking about THEIR favorite song. WTF??? So now...
0
|
OH LORI-Alessi Brothers (1977)... A happy summer song.
5
|
Gorgeous - Yoe Mase
0
|
Never gets old for me
0
|
I listened to this one 3 times today...straightforward and good
1
|

I Wtk Your Song Of The Day And Why
so tell me your song of the day or one track that just keeps looping in your head
Categories: Community, Music, Want to Know

I Wtk Your Song Of The Day And Why | Similar Worlds