I Need Someone to Talk to

I really do... Someone who will tell the truth always.
Starz93 · F
What's up ?
AnonymousEyes · 22-25, F
Thank you, well it's mostly annoying cause I know better, I just can't help it... @starz93:
Starz93 · F
Don't blame yourself .. it's easy to fall back to old habits when we feel like there is nothing else we can do about a situation .. we deal with depressing feelings differently and our body usually escapes the same way everytime something happens .. it's not easy to change that .. it needs hard work and dedication .. feeling like not having control doesn't necessarily mean you lost the control .. you can get that control but you need to try harder .. @AnonymousEyes:
AnonymousEyes · 22-25, F
It really is and thank you, it helps to hear it from someone else :) And you're right I need to try harder, but it's really really hard to find that self control and strength, you know? Specially when it feels so much easier and "better" with the old habits of restrictions.. @starz93:
Invisible · 22-25, M
Always?
AnonymousEyes · 22-25, F
Yeah, I don't want to/feel like i can talk to anyone I know cause I don't want pitty, I just want to talk to someone who'll answer honestly, good or bad no matter how "mean" it'll seam. And actually have an answer not just "idk what to say" :)
BearDownChicago · 36-40, M
I always have a ear to listen and a heart to talk
airguitarist · 41-45, M
Give me a try
I saw Truth today, walking away..on the other sides. Couldn't dare me. I saud, ojay, we shall meet again. Surely, if not to nite.
Diggler · 46-50, M
Truth is, I don't always know what's true, but I try to be true to myself as well as others. That much I know is true.
Kyle1791 · 26-30, M
always speak the truth
AnonymousEyes · 22-25, F
Agreed :)
Kyle1791 · 26-30, M
@AnonymousEyes: wuts ur problem
Want to talk?
nevergiveup · 61-69, M
i have 4 kids older than you if you want an adults advice or to talk to just ask

I Need Someone to Talk to
Health Loneliness

I really do... Someone who will tell the truth alw... | I Need Someone to Talk to | Similar Worlds