I Take Effexor

Forgot to take my Effexor this morning before work and tonighti feel horrible. My brain is going nuts. So anxious. Almost left work and went into urgent care but hung in there. All this just for one day not taking it.
1
|
Jonjdw · 46-50, M
I suggest not to forget anymore. Maybe keep some on you or in your car or at work so if u forget there is a back up.
JS1992 · 26-30, M
I am always really good taking my meds. Been on this for years but I think with the rush to get out the door I obviously was not thinking. You do have good ideas and really appreciate it thank you
JS1992 · 26-30, M
[@29075,Jonjdw] I am always really good taking my meds. Been on this for years but I think with the rush to get out the door I obviously was not thinking. You do have good ideas and really appreciate it thank you
rckt148 · 56-60, M
I feel you're pain
If I go 6 hours without pain meds
I am in throwing up pain
My brain I work on by myself
managing pain rules my thoughts without meds
Yes, that’s one thing about Effexor—you can’t skip doses. Even if you come off of it, your doctor will likely wean you off gradually.

I Take Effexor
Categories: Health

Forgot to take my Effexor this morning before work... | I Take Effexor | Similar Worlds