I Admire Common Sense

Especially since I have very little of it!
6
|
Best thing Thomas Paine ever wrote.
11
|
Recognize The Opportunities. This incident happened during the later part of 1800s, in Bengal, India when Sri Ishwarchandra Vidyasagar and his few friends were busy collecting donations to start Calcutta University. One day Vidyasagar stopped at th...
4
|
It's true it doesn't seem to be so common anymore, too many trying to bludgeon others to accept their point of view as always correct and closed off to debate!
3
|
I got into an argument with a co-worker over trump. I wish i wouldve had some common sense and avoided the argument.
5
|
Ohhhhh let me tell you. I always thought it was silly that not everyone is wired with common sense. I don’t mean it to offend anyone...phew in the profession I am in I have learned common sense should not be assumed. Some people truly lack it. I thin...
0
|
Common sense. If you tell śomeone a lie and they find you out, you can't expect them to believe your next assertion, you lied!
2
|
There seems a conspiracy a foot to undermine individual effort and sensibility across Europe that very much undoes centuries of lateral thought capability and denies the Young the basic common sense. Education systems are making students dependent, ...
2
|
Everyone has a different idea of what constitutes common sense. Everyone admires it, but only according to their own definition.
5
|
Someone anonymous said that having common sense is a curse. Why? Because you get to be patient for someone who doesn't have it.
0
|
At the post office counter today: "Does this package contain anything fragile, perishable, or flammable?" I replied with a courteous "Nope." To which I received the follow up question "No lithium batteries or perfumes?"...
3
|
I knew this guy that told me he never learned what common sense was because he didn't finish school.I told him I knew a few people that didn't graduate high school and had plenty of common sense. He asked me to teach him what it was and I t...
6
|
Should this be renamed Rare Sense? I sometimes wonder. It is not the ordinary people but those in charge that I refer to.
10
|
It seems to be less about sense these days, because it's not so common!
7
|
When I meet someone with a good common sense I make a mental prayer in my head, "Thank you God for introducing this person into my life. I can live my life drama free with this person. Bless you!"
6
|
There are many people who don't understand their own language, and trying to explain it to them is truly a fruitless task. If their common sense is a missing bug instead arrogance you have no chance they will be humble enough to understand your...
5
|
And the sad thing is,so many people just don't have it.lol
4
|
Think of others. Be realistic. Talk charitably. It isn't difficult I am told!
3
|
Wonder when he realized this was a BAD idea?? SMH
5
|
And it's not very common.
4
|

I Admire Common Sense

I Admire Common Sense | Similar Worlds