I'm Trippin

Work wit' me now...

There's that sayin'.. " Behind every great man/woman, stands a great...blah..blah.."

What if behind every great person there stood a little boy or girl who simply learned to stand on their own and face this life...

And THAT is what makes YOU great ? 馃
RamblerM
Some of us learn sooner than others
TrippinF
[@4275,Rambler] Agreed. Why I chose to never pass judgment. Never know where someone is nor where they have been.
RamblerM
[@1212957,Trippin] Agreed. We can never know anyone else's story or the path that brought them to where they are.
summersongF
It鈥檚 true, that is its own sort of greatness. The trouble I think is that people assume that because you learned to stand on your own you don鈥檛 still need help.
TrippinF
[@334441,summersong] Indeed... Perhaps what we need to learn is that regardless of what ever level of greatness is achieved... Never allow the assumption of another to define you nor keep you from extending your hand to someone in need. 馃
A very good point... I can tell you that each time I feel like a broken lost woman, that little girl inside me comes to my rescue...

1馃馃挄馃尫馃尫
TrippinF
[@1067,Soossie] May I add that to me... When I pause and take notice of someones...content... Who they are as a person... That strong little girl you were shines in you today. Truth. 鉂
[@1212957,Trippin]

Sweet angel... 馃挄馃挄
FreerangerM
Great or more resilient than the average upbringing?馃槈
....in this instance, I think I like that saying that states "it's not where you start, but where you finish"....I think it applies to so much in life....and then somewhere along the line, someone stated that, "it's not the destination, but the journey."
Do the two quotes dovetail or...bounce off each other. I couldn't say, but there are many life quotes that pause us to think.
TrippinF
[@841884,Freeranger] Damn... And... Touche'. I almost wanna say you often put me in check... My temper mind you... But your often flip side perspective always reveals a side I failed to include in the equation.

Thank you 鉂
FreerangerM
[@1212957,Trippin] touche' always pops up the image of a rapier into my mind....but just wanted to throw out a thought as a ruminant.馃槝 I have no desire to check you in any way....your type of horse is meant to run free.
vetguy199151-55, M
Remember you are someone's inspiration

I'm Trippin