When I am old...

Will anything I say have mattered? Will I have any friends? Will my family take care of me, or throw me away to the wild? What do you think they will do with you?
SwampFlower · 26-30, F Best Comment
It is unlikely that I will grow old but my family will be with me if they're still alive.
[@871066,SwampFlower] 🥺
ZenPearl · F
[@871066,SwampFlower] I will.
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@871066,SwampFlower] Yes! Yes! Yes!

helenS · 31-35, F
In all likelihood you will slowly fade away, and then all the memories people have of you will fade away too. Scattered in the wind. In 100 years nobody will even remember your name. Not even your name. 😑
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@6602,helenS] Really? You're just gonna leave it to fate? What if people cared about you and you disappear!
helenS · 31-35, F
[@645479,Ladyred] I'm so optimistic today 😐
TheSunisout · 56-60, M
[@6602,helenS] You are very joyous today😂
Asificair · M
Nothing I have said will have mattered. Unlikely to have friends and no my family wont be taking care of me. I carry an organ donor card, have recorded a request to be used for medical science, failing that a no ceremony funeral and disposal by burial.
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@854658,Asificair] It seems unlikely you have no one, even if you are unaware..i do appreciate you martydom though..fight to the end and all.. (;
Asificair · M
[@645479,Ladyred] 🤨 martyrdom? My end is the only thing I have planned and it's as tight as a drum and I'm quite proud of it. 🙂 anyone who knows me will behave exactly as I when I hear someone I havent seen in a very long time as died. "Oh that's sad" and then carry on regardless. Lol.
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@854658,Asificair] It's what it is..but at least try...when you die, leave with no regrets. No stone unturned...
MissFugger · F
Idk. Whatever God wants
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@537009,MissFugger] Are you talking about Jesus Christ?
MissFugger · F
[@645479,Ladyred] ya. Who else would I be talking about
Stephanidunord · 18-21, F
[@537009,MissFugger] ncha allah
Havesomefun · 56-60
If they want my money they will look after me
Havesomefun · 56-60
[@645479,Ladyred] spend it and don’t tell
JoyfulSilence · 46-50, M
I do not know about you.

But I am already old. I have no friends except a few nameless folks on here who only talk to me when I reach out to them. So I really wonder if we are friends. I doubt anybody will take care of me for free. I hope by then we will have universal free care, and no longer have to worry about such things.
TheSunisout · 56-60, M
I think at the end of the day it's the memories you have that will stay with you. anything else is a bonus when it comes to family and friends.
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@11430,TheSunisout] So why not make the very best memories you can, with the information available to you today! (;
TheSunisout · 56-60, M
[@645479,Ladyred] I try every day to get the best out of life😊
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@11430,TheSunisout] That is your very best! No one can ask better of you. (;
Totally get this, someone I love told me that ‘Everything’s gonna be fine .. so I’ll pass on such sentiment to you 🤗 🦋

Don’t forget to smile today ☀️
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@1136252,BeforeToday] I appreciate your friend for saying this. We all know this is not reality..At best things will be fine for awhile..
😇 [@645479,Ladyred]
When my parents are gone I feel I will be completely alone, I will probably be gone soon after
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@449448,AlexaiSchlomokov] Bullshit! You are young, you must live! (;
[@645479,Ladyred] lol, you are lovely Ladyred 😊🌹
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
[@645479,Ladyred] So what do you think of Tom Ellis & Would You Do Him
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
[@645479,Ladyred] hes a. Actor im right here 😉
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@105699,JohnnyO] are you..
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
[@105699,JohnnyO] So What Do you think of Liam Neeson & Would You Do Him
Your question reminds me so much of this song...
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4HI1_LTWIk]
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Everyone has to face this question..We all know it..i would rather be proactive..then reactive with regrets.
[@645479,Ladyred] I suspect one’s attitude evolves the closer one comes.
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] I am not close, that is why I am being proactive! (;
I have no family. So when I get old I'll roll the dice and pick a place. There will be no one to visit or check in on me. What I get I get. 😢😢😢
Elfstress · 36-40, F
I think I'm dying first between my partner and me
We've made a pact, we're gonna get do fucked on drugs then drive off a cliff
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
I want to be in assisted living. I don’t want to live with any of my kids and I just want it to have good food and daily outings. I’d be happy.
KA9ha · 31-35, M
you getting old???'
thats a fantasy to mature in centuries...

I Want to Ask a Question