I Admire Inner Beauty

Smiling on the inside is usually what makes a smile really bright. So the same thing must apply to beauty, right? A person with great inner beauty must be really beautiful in real life too... At least to some extent, I'm assuming... not a 100...
8
|
These days inner beauty seems “Not Available” 😶
0
|
We are amazing, unique, and beautiful. There is nothing more we need to be, do, or have in order to be happy. We are perfect just as we are. Yes, really. So smile, give love, and enjoy every moment of this precious life. You don't really know ho...
12
|
True beauty that can be felt by the heart rather than seen through the eyes...
8
|
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but inner beauty is seen by the heart, the soul.
7
|
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.Not many people are capable of judging inner beauty.The world as it is today is focused on looks'.
2
|
You are a desire… A desire that I want to be fulfilled, yet glowing and alight, A desire that I want to burn in my heart each night. You are a dream… A dream that entered my heart without any warning, A dream that I want to wake up with each morning....
5
|
True!
4
|
Inner beauty
8
|
I’ll take someone with a great personality over a six-pack any day (but only if I can feel and have a photo of the guy with the six-pack).
5
|
I love it when in conversation with someone, you can see sincerity in their eyes. Their expressions are coming from the heart and this isn't something a person can fake. It's true, the eyes are the window to our soul, it lets the world glim...
12
|
My boyfriend isn't the best looking guy. When we first got together people didn't really understand how we were together. They just didn't understand that I wasn't just with him because of looks, it's because he is such an am...
2
|
It is often through pain and heartache that inner beauty is created.
11
|
Inner beauty is so important. Do you agree? 💝
3
|
Inner beauty that is deeply embedded in a persons being that it surfaces when they speak. It is seen when they do. Because inner beauty is about so much more than skin tone, lip volume, body shape, hair length etc. Inner beauty is about strength, it ...
10
|
Kindness, compassion and being nice. What a beautiful person he/she is if he/she has them. The attraction to inner beauty never fades away. Love to be around such people and more satisfying to be be one of such people.
3
|
IT is inner beauty that best appeals, because soon time will beauty of form repeal!
3
|
In the early 90s there was a hot supermodel. She was gorgeous. Had appearances on talk shows, sports illustrated swimsuit covers as well on all the major fashion mags..Even starred on a few music videos. But she had a diva attitude. Would always show...
1
|
Beauty is when I look into someone's eyes and see what is in their heart. Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates. It is the illumination of our souls. Inner beauty, too, needs occasionally to be told it is beautiful. Some of us tea...
11
|
If anything, her wounds and scars make her even more beautiful.
11
|

I Admire Inner Beauty
Categories: Other

I Admire Inner Beauty | Similar Worlds