I'm A Lover Not A Fighter But I'll Fight For What I Love

What gift that your spouse gave you came as the biggest surprise?
1
|
I will always fight to defend God even though he doesn’t need me defending him but my love for him won’t let it go. I will also fight for my daughter, my mother and my spouse. These are who I am most passionate about.
3
|
Would you commit to never talking to a person of the opposite gender (except a therapist or clergy) about your relationship with your spouse since this builds a bond outside of your marriage?
2
|
How am I supposed to just let go and not fight for the one thing that has meant the most to me... *Sigh*
4
|
"I Slowly Drift Among The Stars, The Moon, The Sun.."
5
|
Just like most of my compatriots I am a peace loving person but I'm also a passionate person, never a Zionist but I am for Israel. Love is the prime motivator of the universe, and it is my prime motivator too, but I am certain my service in the...
4
|
Love is not a place to come and go as we please, it's house we enter in, then commit to never leave, so knock the door behind you and throw away the key. Let's work it out together, let it bring us to our knees. Love is a shelter in ra...
3
|
I am generally very friendly and kind. However...I have no problem speaking up on others' behalf. The only physical fighting I do is Jido Kwon Tae Kwon Do (and some Karate) as a club sport through my school.
8
|

I'm A Lover Not A Fighter But I'll Fight For What I Love | Similar Worlds