I Miss My Dad

What are some good ways to remember your Dad? I'm needing ideas please.
3
|
As the day's get closer to my dad's 2 year anniversary. I'm thinking of him more and more. He left too soon but maybe for him it was the right time. As I write this I'm fighting to hold back the tears. He meant everything to me, r...
11
|
Call your parents while you still can. Tell them you love them while you still can. Take pictures of them while you still can. Because the time when you can't anymore is too late x
12
|
My Dad was a Fraternal Twin . Last Christmastime his twin went into a coma as she was dying of lung cancer . He called me up distraught "Teres is in a coma." I cried and told him "Hold her hand just hold er hand ." He did just t...
100+, F
7
|
Dad - I went to moms today. We had a steak dinner and reminisced about you. Happy birthday dear daddy. I miss you. 🖤
19
|
It's been a bit more then a month now, which is crazy. You fought so much to cling to life for those last 2 weeks that it was almost a relief when you died. You looked so peaceful and that fact has given me a lot of comfort. It's still stra...
7
|
Last time I was home on leave we got to talk and say our peace between each other. I didnt know that was the last time we would see each other you were healthy after all, even though you were older being 88. Your throat cancer made it so you couldn...
17
|
It is 25 years since my Dad left this earth for his new home in heaven!! I am missing you today Dad and wishing I could hear your laughter again and give you a hug. I know I will see you in heaven one day and we will be reunited as a family!! ...
9
|
I remeber everything he did for me before he passed and managed it on his own. He would always make time for me and make sure i lived happily. Even the smallest things like staying with me when i couldnt sleep even if he was working at the same time....
9
|
5 years seems so long when you say it out loud but sometimes it feels like yesterday. So much that you have missed. You not being here for my birthday gets harder every year. You're supposed to be here! Miss you x
8
|
A big part of me died the day he died. It never gets better.
9
|
You-you were so selfish that you never thought about how keeping him away would hurt me. You only thought about your reasons which never considered what was best for me. I had a right to know him. He had a right to know me. You had no right to deny u...
6
|
It's been years dad... I missed you a lot... I miss the moments we used to have, even if they weren't beautiful, but they were something that I can call my own... I wonder how you're doing, and if you missed me at all... I always been ...
10
|
There's something in my heart That makes the tears fall out It would be nice If I could have Another day with you.
13
|
Success would have tasted much sweeter if I had you with me .. Its been 4 years but still this heart of mine is not ready to accept that you are no more with us , but your life teaching's are always with me & they are guiding me all through ...
4
|
Every day 😞
24
|
He has been gone for 5 years
6
|
I come when pain Becomes too much to take. I come when you're sad, Or your heart starts to break. More than ten years that he's gone, and I never had a dream of him...... he was my pal and I miss him a lot, but I never realized how much ...
11
|
This is the first Father's Day I've been without the father I grew up with as an adopted child. My mother sent me some of his ashes a few months ago that I was going to spread at sea, and I still carry him in my bag. I've tried to let ...
4
|
Dad - I miss you terribly. It will be 3 years in October since you left us. I haven't been the same without you. I've gone a little off the rails since you've gone. I know that you would be worried....and that you would hug me ti...
9
|

I Miss My Dad
Categories: Loss in the Family, Parenting and Family

I Miss My Dad | Similar Worlds