I Miss My Dad

I miss the person he used to be. I will never be good enough for him.
2
|
What are some good ways to remember your Dad? I'm needing ideas please.
3
|
As the day's get closer to my dad's 2 year anniversary. I'm thinking of him more and more. He left too soon but maybe for him it was the right time. As I write this I'm fighting to hold back the tears. He meant everything to me, r...
11
|
Call your parents while you still can. Tell them you love them while you still can. Take pictures of them while you still can. Because the time when you can't anymore is too late x
12
|
At least I knew that he still loved and accepted me for who I am before he passed.. unlike my step dad. I wish it could have been him instead
8
|
It’s been 6 years so far and honestly it hurts so bad. I try not to think about it but every night when I close my eyes I think of the memories I’ve had with him. I always thought about how he would be so happy seeing me walk down the aisle during gr...
7
|
My Dad was a Fraternal Twin . Last Christmastime his twin went into a coma as she was dying of lung cancer . He called me up distraught "Teres is in a coma." I cried and told him "Hold her hand just hold er hand ." He did just t...
100+, F
7
|
Dad - I went to moms today. We had a steak dinner and reminisced about you. Happy birthday dear daddy. I miss you. 🖤
19
|
It's been a bit more then a month now, which is crazy. You fought so much to cling to life for those last 2 weeks that it was almost a relief when you died. You looked so peaceful and that fact has given me a lot of comfort. It's still stra...
7
|
Last time I was home on leave we got to talk and say our peace between each other. I didnt know that was the last time we would see each other you were healthy after all, even though you were older being 88. Your throat cancer made it so you couldn...
17
|
It is 25 years since my Dad left this earth for his new home in heaven!! I am missing you today Dad and wishing I could hear your laughter again and give you a hug. I know I will see you in heaven one day and we will be reunited as a family!! ...
9
|
5 years seems so long when you say it out loud but sometimes it feels like yesterday. So much that you have missed. You not being here for my birthday gets harder every year. You're supposed to be here! Miss you x
8
|
A big part of me died the day he died. It never gets better.
9
|
You-you were so selfish that you never thought about how keeping him away would hurt me. You only thought about your reasons which never considered what was best for me. I had a right to know him. He had a right to know me. You had no right to deny u...
6
|
It's been years dad... I missed you a lot... I miss the moments we used to have, even if they weren't beautiful, but they were something that I can call my own... I wonder how you're doing, and if you missed me at all... I always been ...
10
|
There's something in my heart That makes the tears fall out It would be nice If I could have Another day with you.
13
|
Success would have tasted much sweeter if I had you with me .. Its been 4 years but still this heart of mine is not ready to accept that you are no more with us , but your life teaching's are always with me & they are guiding me all through ...
4
|
Every day 😞
24
|
He has been gone for 5 years
6
|
I come when pain Becomes too much to take. I come when you're sad, Or your heart starts to break. More than ten years that he's gone, and I never had a dream of him...... he was my pal and I miss him a lot, but I never realized how much ...
11
|

I Miss My Dad
Categories: Loss in the Family, Parenting and Family

I Miss My Dad | Similar Worlds