I Miss My Dad

On My Father’s Birthday
+ 9 7 replies 38 views Jul 28, 2020 |
I Miss My Dad
+ 11 7 replies 37 views Jun 21, 2020 |
I Miss My Dad
Never met my dad. I guess I’m hoping one day he will show up out of nowhere and everything will be like it’s supposed to be
+ 7 8 replies 17 views Aug 2, 2019 |
I Miss My Dad
What are some good ways to remember your Dad? I'm needing ideas please.
+ 3 5 replies 10 views May 16, 2019 |
I Miss My Dad
As the day's get closer to my dad's 2 year anniversary. I'm thinking of him more and more. He left too soon but maybe for him it was the right time. As I write this I'm fighting to hold back the tears. He meant everything to me, r...
+ 12 15 replies 24 views May 8, 2019 |
I Miss My Dad
At least I knew that he still loved and accepted me for who I am before he passed.. unlike my step dad. I wish it could have been him instead
+ 8 4 replies 14 views Feb 9, 2019 |
I Miss My Dad
It’s been 6 years so far and honestly it hurts so bad. I try not to think about it but every night when I close my eyes I think of the memories I’ve had with him. I always thought about how he would be so happy seeing me walk down the aisle during gr...
+ 7 5 replies 29 views Jan 7, 2019 |
I Miss My Dad
My Dad was a Fraternal Twin . Last Christmastime his twin went into a coma as she was dying of lung cancer . He called me up distraught "Teres is in a coma." I cried and told him "Hold her hand just hold er hand ." He did just t...
100+, F
+ 7 2 replies 25 views Dec 14, 2018 |
I Miss My Dad
Dad - I went to moms today. We had a steak dinner and reminisced about you. Happy birthday dear daddy. I miss you. 🖤
+ 19 5 replies 26 views Sep 2, 2018 |
I Miss My Dad
It's been a bit more then a month now, which is crazy. You fought so much to cling to life for those last 2 weeks that it was almost a relief when you died. You looked so peaceful and that fact has given me a lot of comfort. It's still stra...
+ 7 7 replies 23 views Jul 21, 2018 |
I Miss My Dad
Last time I was home on leave we got to talk and say our peace between each other. I didnt know that was the last time we would see each other you were healthy after all, even though you were older being 88. Your throat cancer made it so you couldn...
+ 19 36 replies 84 views Jul 18, 2018 |
I Miss My Dad
It is 25 years since my Dad left this earth for his new home in heaven!! I am missing you today Dad and wishing I could hear your laughter again and give you a hug. I know I will see you in heaven one day and we will be reunited as a family!! ...
+ 9 0 replies 26 views Jun 16, 2018 |
I Miss My Dad
5 years seems so long when you say it out loud but sometimes it feels like yesterday. So much that you have missed. You not being here for my birthday gets harder every year. You're supposed to be here! Miss you x
+ 8 1 reply 6 views Mar 24, 2018 |
I Miss My Dad
A big part of me died the day he died. It never gets better.
+ 9 3 replies 10 views Feb 20, 2018 |
I Miss My Dad
You-you were so selfish that you never thought about how keeping him away would hurt me. You only thought about your reasons which never considered what was best for me. I had a right to know him. He had a right to know me. You had no right to deny u...
+ 6 5 replies 14 views Feb 14, 2018 |
I Miss My Dad
It's been years dad... I missed you a lot... I miss the moments we used to have, even if they weren't beautiful, but they were something that I can call my own... I wonder how you're doing, and if you missed me at all... I always been ...
+ 10 6 replies 23 views Feb 12, 2018 |
I Miss My Dad
There's something in my heart That makes the tears fall out It would be nice If I could have Another day with you.
+ 13 4 replies 9 views Jan 7, 2018 |
I Miss My Dad
Success would have tasted much sweeter if I had you with me .. Its been 4 years but still this heart of mine is not ready to accept that you are no more with us , but your life teaching's are always with me & they are guiding me all through ...
+ 4 2 replies 12 views Jan 6, 2018 |
I Miss My Dad
Every day 😞
I Miss My Dad
He has been gone for 5 years

I Miss My Dad
Loss in the Family Parenting and Family