I Would Rather Be Behind the Camera Than In Front of It

Our professor had us make a short film for our final exam when I was a freshman. My group chose to do a psychological thriller film and one of them told me that I fit the description of the main character. Though it would have saved us a lot of money...
7
|
This is the picture I took one the drive home from picking up my konapup.
6
|
During my workout today I saw this looking out of place. So here it is a random nothing special photo I took 😌
14
|
Id rather be behind it.i am not photogenic.
2
|
I need to practice more and listen to what my friends tell me about framing a photo before you shoot.
2
|
I like to take pictures of gorgeous images and scenes, and sometimes even with myself, but I prefer not to anymore. Now that I've chosen to go incognito, I don't take much photos of myself...not that I did anyway.
1
|
Rather take pictures rather than be in them.
10
|
I don't like being in pictures. It's just not natural
6
|
absolutely dread when people take photos of me... much rather take photos of them
6
|
I don't have a lot of photos of myself. Mostly because of the way I look. Mum used to take a ton with my sister, but never with me. I just grew up hating them, a lot. I only have maybe one or two on my social media that I let the public view, an...
5
|
Definitely! The Christmas party with my Meetup group I went to yesterday also included a dance performance and fashion show and there were cameras EVERYWHERE! It was (of course) also a social event so when the leader of my group had me talk with a ne...
0
|
So true! I would rather take pictures of where I have been than be in front of the camera - tend to make goofy faces...lol!
7
|
Totally!! I don't even take selfies! Plenty more interesting stuff out there than my ugly mug!
0
|
I don't really take many photos of myself, one of the reasons I don't use my own photo here haha. But in all honesty it is simply because of the amount of people that had things to say about them, it just made me feel a little low in self e...
2
|

I Would Rather Be Behind the Camera Than In Front of It | Similar Worlds