I Hate Myself More Than Anyone Could Ever Hate Me

Im worth nothing I’m a worthless piece of shit I hate myself so dang much I can’t stand being with myself
1
|
This message was deleted.
Starchild1983 · 36-40, F
You are worth something
This message was deleted.
Effloresce · 22-25, F
Nah that ain’t true
Reject · 22-25, M
I don't feel that way about you, but it's sad that you do.
Rocknrod · M
Don't beat yourself up to bad kid. Everyone feels that way once in awhile.
Busybee333 · 26-30, F
Every person has their own flaws, mistakes and battles. It's how we learn. You're still human. Life lessons can be painful - they shatter perspectives. But if you allow it, they'll guide you to improve. Get to know yourself and partner up with yourself to progress. Pain and errors are inevitable. Make them work for you. It seems to me that somehow you've forgotten your warmth because someone made you feel guilty for being just human. Don't listen to them. Listen to those who believe in you. Every single person who has a will to be good is worthy. Your words hint that you want to be good and better in everything but it's hard and it makes you suffer. It's okay. Do your best as you feel it. If you want to do well, you will, one step at a time. A fail today doesn't define you for life! You redefine yourself every day. If you feel you need to change smtg in you - do it and move forward. Don't be afraid to love yourself with the flaws! You live with yourself 100% of the time - you know that you have good in you, what others think doesn't matter :) This world needs warmth. You can just be that in your own way and it is enough. Intelligent people will stay with you regardless of your life mistakes so don't focus on being too perfect.. there are more important things. All the best :)

Im worth nothing I’m a worthless piece of shit I h... | I Hate Myself More Than Anyone Could Ever Hate Me | Similar Worlds