I Am White

And I am Damn proud of it!

I am proud to be a Caucasian/White young woman. Sometimes I wish to be Latina or black. I wished I had their features but my dad said I should be proud of who I am I can’t change the background I am.
Colley · 26-30, M
I wouldn’t say I’m proud to be white but I’m definitely not ashamed
Colley · 26-30, M
[@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002] no use in hating it it’s just what we are
[@1200421,Colley] true
Colley · 26-30, M
[@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002] I don’t hate my ASD either 🤷🏻‍♂️
Remorseful · 26-30, F
Hi, Latina isn’t a race.

It derives from the Latin language and anyone could be considered Latin/Latina if they speak a Latin language.
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
[@1202283,OceanSkies] Right.

The U.S. used to have "Hispanic" on govt. forms that asked people to indicate their race. The whole idea of 'race' is goofy, but to list "Hispanic" as a race was super goofy.
Remorseful · 26-30, F
It’s so bizarre. [@549497,uncleshawn]
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
Be happy with yourself, & that reflection radiates to others surrounding you
BluntSm0ker · 26-30, M
You're most likely not Caucasian, the term Caucasian is a incorrect term for someone with European descent used in North America.
Caucasians are from Caucasus Mountain region, people from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia etc are Caucasians.
BluntSm0ker · 26-30, M
[@1202283,OceanSkies]

In Europe there's still tribalism in a way, like for example in Eastern Europe even if you're born and raised in a certain country but don't have the same blood you will never be looked at as true country man of that country.

Basically having the same blood is kinda big deal.
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
Eh, I'm not ashamed of my race but it's just melanin concentrations lol and a few other sporadic traits that typically don't matter much.

I Am White
Hobbies