I Remember Physical Education In Vest And Pants

Definitely more than once too, usually every other lesson there would be someone unfortunate enough to be compelled to run around in pants, vest and bare feet. Normally though it was a good incentive to remember your PE kit!
2
|
GkB01 · 46-50, M
I don't specifically remember that too often Ross, possibly when I was really young. I do remember rather a lot of PE in 'skins', just shorts and bare feet and no tops. It meant there was very little excuse for forgotten kit if all that may have been required was a pair of shorts.
QuietSophie · 18-21, F
You'd think the shame of it would, but when you're a girl in a hurry it is amazing the number of times you manage to leave your PE bag on the kitchen table 😒
GkB01 · 46-50, M
[@385513,QuietSophie] We had two gym at our comp, one slightly off site across a playground. We wore our trainers and took them off outside the door.
Ross19 · 26-30, M
[@385513,QuietSophie] aww no that's horrible... somehow sounds worse
QuietSophie · 18-21, F
[@69899,Ross19] The worst part was everyone else being ready for PE and watching and giggling while I was still getting undressed 😟

Definitely more than once too, usually every other... | I Remember Physical Education In Vest And Pants | Similar Worlds