I Like to Be Barefoot

Today I couldn't stand it any longer. I've been out in the garden in bare feet for my daily grounding time each morning but I haven't had any full on contact with the ground for what feels like a long time so this morning I took myself...
6
|
For those of you who’ve seen my posts. I like to consider myself one of the worlds most avid hardcore barefooters and one of the worlds biggest shoe & sock haters. I am a foot phobes biggest nightmare. If you didn’t know, now you know 😈👣...
12
|
Been working from home over the past few days, and one of the best perks is being barefoot. On days when it's a little warmer, I can even work outside. I believe I'm more productive in my bare feet, too!
5
|
It's a brand new year, and a good one for being barefoot. I love feeling the various surfaces beneath my feet. Dirty feet at the end of the is an achievement, and also a reminder of my travels that day. Love the joy and freedom. Happy and proud ...
7
|
Like is an understatement. I LOVE being barefoot A LOT! I’m so happy happy happy that I never have to wear shoes or socks ever again. 👣 > 👟&🧦
14
|
It's OK to allow your feet to touch the floor. Here is a recent experience. I just had a routine hospital test that required sedation. I was put in a station in the prep room, given a bag with a gown and a pair of socks to change into. I put ...
51-55, C
11
|
I rarely go barefoot at home because my family doesn't go barefoot much, but I feel so much more comfortable without anything on my feet.
3
|
This morning I had to step off the porch to get the newspaper. My neighbor was putting up Christmas lights and called me over to see something. I walked across the grass that was spotty with snow. After 10 minutes of talking she said, "Do you...
51-55, C
17
|
What are some reasons that you like being barefoot?
5
|
-----------Oooo--- -----------(----)--- ------------)--/---- ------------(_/----- ----oooO--------- ----(---)----------- -----\--(----------- ------\_)----------- -----------Oooo--- -----------(----)--- ------------)--/---- ------------(_/----- ----o...
10
|
Being barefoot is a wonderful feeling, especially on warm spring or summer days. During the summer break I'm almost always barefoot. At the moment I'm barefoot too.
0
|
All I can say is that the older I get, the less comfy shoes of ALL types become! I didn't like going barefoot as a youngster. Now, I rarely if ever wear shoes and socks inside my house. Same goes for my wife :)
4
|
My room mate Katya has decided to walk around in bare feet outside of lessons, to boost her natural immunity and protect against colds 😔 I am trying to follow her example, but it is not easy while it is so cold outside 😟
8
|
I have since I was young. Actually when in college I worked for a photographer who specialized in photographing feet for catalogs. I wore various kinds of shoes for store catalogs and advertisements. I did this for 22 years, until my feet began to sh...
13
|
I love the feeling of freedom and happiness when I slip off my shoes and can spend the day barefoot. I love foot massages, pedicures and reflexology. Anything that involves my feet being touched. When I was young I was told often that I had beautiful...
22
|
What is your favorite place (that is not in your house or the beach) that you like being barefoot?
0
|
I like to hike on this nature trail on weekends barefoot. Well, today, after doing one loop, two women saw me and asked me some questions about if I was ok and if I had shoes and if I had water? Just as I was about to finish up, two cop cars pull up,...
1
|
What are some reasons you like being barefoot?
4
|
I have to do gymnastics and modern dance without shoes, so it is natural for me and quite comfortable. You can grip and feel the ground beneath you so much better with nothing on your feet. We are not allowed to wear shoes in the house, and we have p...
8
|
I love going barefoot because it's more comfortable and I like feeling the grass and dirt. And there's nothing like a cool tile floor in a store during the summer. Don't need shoes and socks when it's warm. This boy's toes go...
3
|

I Like to Be Barefoot
Categories: Other

I Like to Be Barefoot | Similar Worlds