I Like to Be Barefoot

Any else get overwhelming urges to be barefoot sometimes? Like, it doesn't matter where, or when, or what the weather is like, sometimes my subconscious just decides I really need to be barefoot right now. And I'll give in if it makes sense...
6
|
This morning I had to step off the porch to get the newspaper. My neighbor was putting up Christmas lights and called me over to see something. I walked across the grass that was spotty with snow. After 10 minutes of talking she said, "Do you...
51-55, C
12
|
Hi all. Who in this group can work bare foot? I teach p.e. at secondary school, and gymnastics is done in bare feet. My break from wearing shoes all day!
3
|
What are some reasons that you like being barefoot?
4
|
-----------Oooo--- -----------(----)--- ------------)--/---- ------------(_/----- ----oooO--------- ----(---)----------- -----\--(----------- ------\_)----------- -----------Oooo--- -----------(----)--- ------------)--/---- ------------(_/----- ----o...
9
|
Hi all to those in this group. What was your preference for indoor p.e? Bare feet or sneakers / trainers? Are their different preferences in the USA v UK?
1
|
Being barefoot is a wonderful feeling, especially on warm spring or summer days. During the summer break I'm almost always barefoot. At the moment I'm barefoot too.
0
|
All I can say is that the older I get, the less comfy shoes of ALL types become! I didn't like going barefoot as a youngster. Now, I rarely if ever wear shoes and socks inside my house. Same goes for my wife :)
4
|
My room mate Katya has decided to walk around in bare feet outside of lessons, to boost her natural immunity and protect against colds 😔 I am trying to follow her example, but it is not easy while it is so cold outside 😟
8
|
I have since I was young. Actually when in college I worked for a photographer who specialized in photographing feet for catalogs. I wore various kinds of shoes for store catalogs and advertisements. I did this for 22 years, until my feet began to sh...
12
|
My decision to start going barefoot was influenced in a large part by my weight. I weigh approximately 320 pounds at 5' 10" -- when you're that heavy, you appreciate anything that takes some strain off your feet and ankles. Fortunatel...
0
|
I love the feeling of freedom and happiness when I slip off my shoes and can spend the day barefoot. I love foot massages, pedicures and reflexology. Anything that involves my feet being touched. When I was young I was told often that I had beautiful...
22
|
I recently had the pleasure of talking to a mother who has raised her daughter barefoot since birth. She's 10 years old now, and her mom said it's done wonders for her health and posture. Always good to see some barefoot success stories!
3
|
I've decided that if I ever have kids, I'm going to raise them barefoot. I'd really like for them to enjoy the health benefits of a barefoot lifestyle.
4
|
What is your favorite place (that is not in your house or the beach) that you like being barefoot?
0
|
I like to hike on this nature trail on weekends barefoot. Well, today, after doing one loop, two women saw me and asked me some questions about if I was ok and if I had shoes and if I had water? Just as I was about to finish up, two cop cars pull up,...
1
|
What are some reasons you like being barefoot?
4
|
I have to do gymnastics and modern dance without shoes, so it is natural for me and quite comfortable. You can grip and feel the ground beneath you so much better with nothing on your feet. We are not allowed to wear shoes in the house, and we have p...
8
|
I love going barefoot because it's more comfortable and I like feeling the grass and dirt. And there's nothing like a cool tile floor in a store during the summer. Don't need shoes and socks when it's warm. This boy's toes go...
3
|
Name of the most recent place you have been barefoot (outside your house).
2
|

I Like to Be Barefoot
Categories: Other

I Like to Be Barefoot | Similar Worlds