I Have Memories I Can Never Forget

That one time I got kicked out of the house for sneaking random people into my room late at night and one guy told me I could stay with him so I did for a few weeks but he eventually ended up flipping out because he didn’t have anymore drugs so he to...
0
|
I think of those days where I would sit under the starry sky in a summer night and light a cigarette while listening to music. I remember being sad that I couldn't see beyond the stars. Most of my good memories I have alone, sitting by the bri...
0
|
I absolutely hated middle school, but looking back it's hilarious how bad my graduating class was. You would think that we would have been better behaved by the time we were 8th graders, but nope...we only got worse 😂. Boy, did we drive the staf...
2
|
Since being in hospital, I have some memories I would rather forget. But my brain seems to love dredging up certain things I would rather chose not to remember and as much as I would like to cling to my past, it's sad that most poignant moments ...
6
|
Another one of Don's favorites!! ❤❤
4
|
My fiancée Don sang this Frank Sinatra song to me often...he had a beautiful voice. Sadly he passed away suddenly in November 2014...I will always miss him!! ❤❤
7
|
I was thinking about my kids and for some reason this time came back to me The kids' dad wanted to introduce me to a new girlfriend of his that he was feeling serious about, so I took up his invite for the evening. I wasn't going alone, I ...
6
|
Today a dear friend died . She was my ride or die pal that kept me calm and made sure I was ok . She was my biggest cheerleader and confidante . I will remember her stealing my baking and debating with me if momma june is hot or not Love you my fri...
2
|
I've spent most of my life on my own. I've lived here and there, picking up and moving on when the time felt right. You see the same people in different bodies and the same jobs that all play out the same. When your alone (not feeling lonel...
4
|
Most of the memories I will never forget are the bad ones, surprise surprise. But now that I think of it, here is a great one! A little over 2 years ago. I graduated my welding program at school. It was graduation day and I knew my sister wasn'...
6
|
Another memory about my mother's wit. We were at a pool party. My mother was not a swimmer. I like to swim but had finished swimming as the sun started to set on that hot summer day. All the swimmers had cleared the pool for one of the illustri...
3
|
This is one of the memories I have of my mother that still makes me smile. A door to door JW evangelist knocked on my mother's apartment door one day. (My mother was a very militant atheist, Stalinist and long time secret member of the Communis...
6
|
Can I put our good memories like fireflies in a jar and light the night when I'm alone ? I can forget but I don't want to.. It's my source of energy for now.. I forget your anger. I don't hear it. I'll remember your kiss..on...
2
|
As summertime draws to an end my most special memory of summer 2016 is laying on a huge boulder next to a small waterfall in a state park while a person high above me on a rock outcropping on the opposite side of the river played a didgeridoo and a s...
10
|
This was snapped when I was in college. I experimented with new hairstyle. But note that my propensity to show cleavage is unchangeable😌. A fact that is not lost on my college mate and future hubby.
16
|
I was about to get on a plane recently and was assigned a middle seat and, sad to say and to my now, disgust, I started to grumble to myself about the "injustice" of this as I am frequent flyer. I happened to look over the departure area an...
3
|
thousands wishes close to heart tht every wishes take the life iut of u. (my wishes dnt come true thy r shaterd) and thn i m force to believe tht wht happens, happens for a good reason. which is eventually not true at all its jst an ex<x>pre...
0
|

I Have Memories I Can Never Forget
Categories: Health

I Have Memories I Can Never Forget | Similar Worlds