I Always Say Im OK Even When Im Not

My famous last words..."I'll be okay". Even when I know I won't be. Because I don't want the other person to feel bad. How ridiculous is that??
11
|
The way I think is, if you did tell someone your problems, they'd be irritated inside cause they have to help you.But if you say I'm ok, then they'd think I'm just being an ass.
0
|
Do you ever feel sad for no reason? Like you have every reason in the world to be happy, you just can't?
0
|
I'm always okay in the eyes of others.
0
|
Usually when people ask me of my opinions and stuff, I'll admit that it's really hard to tell you my honest opinions. As for people who ask me in my face, I'll tell them what I think honestly, but I'll try my best to phrase it nic...
0
|
I always say things are fine but there not I had to move schools after i got beat in sixth grade but the reason i got beat was bc a girl who was my best friend told everyone that I had killed some one. ( I have never killed someone in my whole life )...
0
|

I Always Say Im OK Even When Im Not
Updated: 1 yr ago

I Always Say Im OK Even When Im Not | Similar Worlds