I Want to Make a Difference In the World

Post Rating Level: | | | |

To start my name is Victor pleasure to meet you all.... I can say I love helping serving people I’m a man of people and to make an in pact in this broken world you have to be a rebel and go against the current not the same way that’s where most peopl...
0
|
I think about it often but I’m never sure how or who I will impact but I remember that not even I tell those who impact me how or even if they did so. I hope someone feel that way about me
6
|
I do make a difference in the world. We all do. I volunteer my time as an admin for a mental health group on Facebook. I have talked people out of killing themselves, propped them up in times of trouble and pain, and lifted them from despair and dep...
6
|
Cataract is the third biggest cause of blindness. Religion and Politics remain first two.
8
|
The name is Sparkles. Crystal Sparkles. Let me sparkle in your life 😊😘💕
3
|
I used to. I wanted to get my fine arts degree and join the peace corps..or work for UNICEF. I wanted to work with children all over the globe helping them cope with trauma through art. I wanted it since I was a kid myself. Now when I say this is wha...
10
|
I believe the best (perhaps only) way to do this is through education. It is very important that we teach the next generation values such as empathy, inclusion and social responsibility, as well as important thinking skills such as creative, analytic...
5
|
''Heal the world. Make it a better place. For you and for me and the entire human race. There are people dying. If you care enough for the living, make a better place for you and for me'' ❤
2
|
Another problem.
3
|
We have all sat around with friends and family and discussed what we feel are the major issues in the world. This might be poverty, environment, health or injustices in the world for example. It's very easy to sit around and 'put the worl...
3
|
Doesn't everyone actually want to make a difference in the world. I mean... whether you are a good person, or not so good, whether you are an atheist or Christian or Hindu, or whatever, don't you want to make a difference. Adolf Hitler ...
1
|
12 minutes. Then I'm logging off. Can we change the world in 12...11 minutes? C'mon people, let's get to it. The clock is ticking...
1
|
One of the life dreams of mine has always been to be an adoptive parent. I love adoption stories and I would love to help make a positive difference in a child's life. Lately though, I have been wanting to expand on that. I want to be able to...
2
|
My entire life, I felt like I was worthless. The only thing that has taken away that feeling is service for the success of those most in need. I want nothing more than to help people (particularly refugees) because without that, my life seems to have...
9
|
I feel like in 30 years i'm going to look back at my childhood and remember how miserable I was. I'm going to remember all the pain I went through. Then i remember the late nights staying up and wondering how I could help other people, thin...
3
|
I want to make a major impression in the world of art. I want to write infamous stories, and take reality-shifting photographs. I want my work to be spread around the world. All of this done from a place of positivity. This is my dream.
4
|
There are negative people in this world. They are like black hole who even absorb light. Yes, they are in this world. But you know, what is opposite of black hole; A Big Bang. A explosion which emits things out.There are positive people. They emit li...
2
|
I work on this daily..because who knows when its my time to go 😎
0
|
I want to make a difference in the world just by being me. Kind, Loving, compassionate, empathatic and supportive. I hope 2017 will be the year I do all this and more <3 Love and Blessings, Crystal 💋
36-40, C
1
|
It's incredible how much we can do to make a difference, yet we are oblivious.
8
|

Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Want to Make a Difference In the World | Similar Worlds