I Have Cancer

Just had to reschedule two appointments I had set up this week.

I was scheduled for back to back appointments with the radiation oncologist and the medical oncologist. Why? Because someone forgot to schedule the testing of the tissue they removed clear back on May 18th. So I guess my nipple has just been sitting in a fridge somewhere.
Carazaa · F
I will pray for you! You will be ok. God hears my prayers!

[b]Almighty God, maker of heaven and earth. I know you hear my prayers and you answer them. I ask you to heal this person completely from cancer and from worry. I pray that you can draw him to your glorious light, and save him. Thank you for answering this prayer. I love you Father! You are a good God who answers prayers for those who love you and have faith. In Jesus Almighty name I pray! AMEN![/b]
TheWildEcho · 56-60, M
[@889684,Carazaa] amen
Carazaa · F
[@722316,TheWildEcho] Thank you, I was just going to ask others to join because God loves it when we all pray to him! Thank you!!💞

I Have Cancer
Cancer Health