I Push People Away Even When I Dont Want to

Given Time...
...people become my enemies. I don't know why. But that's the truth.
It can't be helped, I guess.
0
|
Mapping
Everything can be helped, Miroslav. As long as one learns from their mistakes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's your fault; people become estranged and sometimes it's just the natural course of things. I'm saying that if you feel it wasn't the natural course, maybe there were some mistakes made. Usually by both sides, because it's a vicious circle: we get hurt, we hurt back.

Do tell me, do you feel you have many enemies? It feels like such a strong term...

I hope you're okay, in spite of this sad conclusion of yours..
themanoflegends · 31-35, M
The friend I mentioned? He's one of those I wrote about in my older stories ("Still Can't Believe What Happened").
Mapping
You're better off without that guy, he can't be anything but trouble.. Your friendship ending had nothing to do with you, you shouldn't take this on yourself. It's only natural to not want to be friends with that type of person. and it was not your fault. You just don't do such things to friends...
I think you are a kind person and I bet you're nice to have around. So don't judge yourself by what some jerks say or do. That's not who you are.
themanoflegends · 31-35, M
Thank you :)

Categories: Dating and Relationships

Given Time... ...people be... | I Push People Away Even When I Dont Want to | Similar Worlds