I Respect Honesty and Integrity

I despise being decieved more than anything. Piss me off, be an asshole, but be honest. Otherwise don't waste my time.
12
|
As I quietly reflect, I think the two biggest things people in general fear are being honest and being successful. Being honest means that we must expose ourselves to potential rejection or ridicule. However, being honest also means that people can t...
4
|
Repent of your sins and believe the Gospel! Surely, if you believe in your heart that Jesus died for you & confess with your mouth that He is Lord, you will be saved! Christ chose death that you might have life! He laid His life down that you mig...
1
|
have we lost sight of the true meaning of these words? I was boarding school educated and I felt the discipline system instilled the majority of pupils with these traits. Let's take a look at what the drawbacks are if having too much honesty or ...
0
|

I Respect Honesty and Integrity
Categories: Empowerment, Health

I Respect Honesty and Integrity | Similar Worlds