I Have Mommy Issues

can you try to understand my moms point of view?

okay i was away for 68 days and my mom and sister took money out of my bank account without asking when i was gone now im out and homeless but they are acting like we are all struggling and they arent obligated to give me my money now because they dont have it they say they will pay me back as soon as they can and whatever thats stealing i thought everyone in the sisutation understood what happened they took my money without asking i told my mom yesterday that i told grandma she stole money from me and my mom looks at me extremly upset and said "i didnt steal from you i borrowed it if i stole it i wouldnt be paying you back" and now im the bad guy because how dear i accuse my mom of stealing from me
I know the feeling. You get upset about an injustice and are blamed for being upset. Not cool. You have a right to be upset.
DropTopDig · M
Taking $ out of someone else's bank account is stealing, period. Hope you get your $ back!
JupiterDreams · 26-30
Taking it without your permission is stealing.
ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
I agree with you and you hit a nerve with her when you said it was stealing.
Now to the hard part... If they really did need to do it? I'm not sure what your family relations are life. But normally family does help each other, but yes, she should have asked first.
Your mom can't honestly call it borrowing if she didn't ask you first. That's terrible.
That’s just sad. 😞
Eddiesolds · 56-60, M
She stole your money. Man I hope she does pay you back.
reflectingmonkey · 46-50, M
what did she do with the money specifically? was it for extreme survival reasons like eating or paying rent or was it for stupid shit like cigarettes and alcohol.
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
She didn’t ask if she could borrow it. That is stealing, I hope she pays you back.
Gaiia · F
Well they should have asked you,taking it without your consent isn't just right. Hopefully they'll give it back to you soon.
Mikee666 · M
hopefully she pays you back if not that's messed up
EagleV · 46-50, M
I completely understand we were coming from. I've had my brother stole everything for me trash my vehicle and even sold all my tools. With you just like with me borrowing or using without asking is stealing!
geoam1 · 51-55, M
This is why you don't give anyone including your family access to your finances. Family will screw you over faster when it comes to money than strangers will

I Have Mommy Issues