I Want to Lose Weight

I dont know of its worth it anymore... For a couple years in my teens I came close to my goal but was almost always feeling hungry and tired. Even too embarrassed to go to the gym or be seem exercising.
1
|
nukosa · 22-25, M
Take Prozac to lessen your diet and then start a diet plan and do Airwalker, Twister, and Sides daily, you'll lose 10-15kg in a month
4meandyou · F
I remember a story one woman told me. She said that she used to watch a woman walk past her house every day, rain or shine, snow or wind, obviously for exercise, and thought to herself, "That poor woman! She is working so hard!" She only noticed peripherally that the woman was overweight.

Six months later, she looked out her window, and said to herself, "Who is that?" And it was with a sense of shock that she realized the woman walking past her house was the same woman who had been walking there every day...but was now unrecognizable and thin.

The point of the story is that it may be very hard work, and you may be embarrassed, but in about 6 months you will be a new woman!
RippinKlouds · 41-45, M
Most people want to lose weight, but they don't want to do anything to make it happen. Doing anything is better than doing nothing, even if it's nothing more than a brisk walk, every day. The most important thing is to NOT bring snacks and desserts and sodas into your house. Also, stay away from places like Starbucks and McDonalds.

I Want to Lose Weight
Categories: Health, Image and Weight

I dont know of its worth it anymore... For a coupl... | I Want to Lose Weight | Similar Worlds