I Love Tattoos and Piercings

I Love Tattoos and Piercings
Ugh i want tattoos and piercings so so badly but my family will literally disown me if i even think about it it’s so sad :(( i think they are beautiful and so pretty i would love to do it but i’m scared i’m forever gonna be guilted into not doing it....
+ 5 22 replies 28 views Aug 8, 2020 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I love art, even when it's on someone. The piercings is like a picture. You stop and look and wonder a few things that pop into your head. Overall, I do enjoying looking at tattoos and piercings on others. I personally would never get one.
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I have three piercings; ears, nose, and belly button. I love my nose piercing the most though. I got it done in January. I feel more confident with it.
+ 2 1 reply 8 views Jul 14, 2019 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I have 8.. I need at least 3 to 5 more. Odd numbers on a symmetrical body..
+ 1 1 reply 5 views Jul 11, 2019 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I want another tattoo, this time on my lower back. I have this one on the top of my back. I would like maybe similar in style. Any ideas? Also what's the pain scale for the lower back?
+ 3 6 replies 58 views Jan 30, 2019 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I dont like the idea of getting them for myself aside from my regular earrings (im a weenie when it comes to pain and dont particularly like the idea of how id personally look in them), but i absolutely a d o r e seeing people who have tatts or pierc...
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I love seeing other people's tattoos and piercings. Getting to know them through the art they have decided to decorate their skin with. Hearing the stories is always my favorite part as to why they got it and what it really means to them. I myse...
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I've had a labret piercing, my lobes stretched, secondary lobe piercing, industrial/scafolding piercing. I had to let a few close due to a singing group I'm in for college 😢 I would love to get a lot more. They make me feel more like myself...
+ 11 5 replies 30 views Dec 21, 2017 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I don't care about the quantity! They are so mesmerizing and beautiful! I just love how many of them express the person's emotions. Plus they are EXTREMELY attractive! ^_^
+ 2 4 replies 13 views Aug 30, 2017 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I received a Gift Like it?
+ 24 12 replies 318 views Jul 31, 2017 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I would love to get a tattoo as soon as Im old enough :)
+ 2 0 replies 1 views Jun 3, 2017 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I have some myself and plan to get alot more. I started getting them before they were some fad. To me, each tattoo represents something and has meaning that lasts forever. My first two were a nickname I got on the streets. Then the third was to repre...
+ 1 2 replies 17 views Apr 14, 2017 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
ok does anyone else actually love hand tattoos as much as i do? i LOVE them. though ill never get them bc jobs would never be ok with that🙄
+ 4 3 replies 18 views Apr 4, 2017 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
Hell yeah. I love tattoos and piercings on girls and myself. I have a few as well and I used too have my ears pierced but for lazy and the holes closed up.
+ 2 7 replies 14 views Mar 31, 2017 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I got my first tattoo when I was 14. My first piercing was at 18. Since then I am now covered in tattoos and piercings. It's my way of expression and acceptance of my body.
22-25
+ 2 2 replies 7 views Feb 20, 2017 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
All day I thought this photo was of the back of a man's head with a hat on looking down!
+ 1 6 replies 13 views Jan 16, 2017 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
Hopefully getting my first tattoo in the new year 😊
+ 6 5 replies 10 views Dec 10, 2016 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
Got my new tattoo today it's a little soar but it's worth it :)
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
I got my second tattoo done a few months ago and now I'm planning my third now all I have to do is design it and trap me some money *stares at empty money trap in anticipation*
+ 12 7 replies 12 views Sep 18, 2016 |
I Love Tattoos and Piercings
Wanting a new tattoo! Had my last one done 3 months ago, and now I have the urge to have a new one done. Debating between 2!! I have enough piercings now ha
+ 2 7 replies 18 views Aug 14, 2016 |

I Love Tattoos and Piercings
Hobbies Tattoos and Piercings