I'd Rather Stay Home Alone Than Going Out

I know I posted tbis before but I just wanna make this clear. Dealing with those kids everyday at work I need a break. My cousin asked us if I wanted to go to some Martin Luther King festival today. My two cousins can't because they have to work...
6
|
Tonight I was planning on going out... to meet a bunch of strangers for dancing, karaoke but, I'm gonna stay home
0
|
I can literally hear the wall clock from the people who live above me. I'm in a duplex lol had awesome acoustics.
5
|
For some reason I get crap for it but it's tiring having to go out and interact with people all of time. I love my home and my space.
3
|
What a awkward day,first unexpected visit from company CEO that of course,turned into a meeting,lots of people in the room,couldn't find a reason to escape.Later small party I managed to slip away and finish my shift.Went into a club to see toda...
0
|
I am an introvert. I am going to be dragged to a party Saturday. Then I'm going to be accused of refusing to have fun and refusing to live a life. Then I'm going to think that they could have invited someone else or gone by themselves, so t...
0
|
I don't understand the general idea of going out. Or maybe it's some people who don't understand that going out is not for everyone and it's not a crucial element of a human's life. I've actually been kind of socially ...
1
|

I'd Rather Stay Home Alone Than Going Out | Similar Worlds