I Care Too Much, That Is How I Get Hurt

What hurts the most is to finally believe you've made it to the last frame of the three pictured here -- only to find out once again you were really just repeating frame one. Again. You are now forever more stuck carrying your heart around...wra...
9
|
I hate it when I am worried for someone and can't find a way to help them then out of emotion I say the wrong thing and worry that it might have made things worse. :(
4
|
I wish I knew how to stop caring. Or perhaps I'm the one that's putting up unrealistic expectations on others, maybe expecting people to care for you just a little is too much to ask.
5
|
I care so much about others, I know that for a fact. It's just so hard sometimes to care about everyone. When I go on EP and look at people's profiles and their experiences, I want to find out more about their personality and likes and disl...
0
|
I always end up caring for people more than they will ever care for me. I make them important in my life while I am just another replaceable friend. It sucks but hey, I can only take a chance and hope to find someone who can make me feel special and ...
0
|
And that is why I couldn't be successful in a customer service job. I cared too much about the customers' problems and felt badly when I couldn't fix them. When I told many of my customers that we weren't able to do what they we...
0
|

I Care Too Much, That Is How I Get Hurt

I Care Too Much, That Is How I Get Hurt | Similar Worlds