I Have a Cat

I love my cats

[b][c=#000000]I lost a few of my beautiful cats during the course of the pandemic. It's been a tough last several months for a many of us in varying degrees. The 3 new kittens have adjusted well and have grown so much. I recently bought a cat post with a house on top of it. You might say they simply love the new addition. The Amazon boxes aren't as interesting anymore to play in. 馃き鈾ワ笍馃樆[/c][/b]

馃グ馃惐
[@349735,onestarrynight] Thank you..馃榿
FrequencysM
馃槏
[@1148565,Frequencys] Thank you 鈽猴笍
Adorable...
[@1067,Soossie] Thank you, they're pretty sweet. 馃挅
GaiusJuliusCaesar41-45, M
Awe sweet kitties
[@717388,GaiusJuliusCaesar] Thanks so much, they are certainly rambunctious this morning. 馃榿
GaiusJuliusCaesar41-45, M
[@1657,sensualbeauty1] Haha so is my kitty. She has been playing with her toys all morning
[@717388,GaiusJuliusCaesar] Awww that's sweet, they play in the morning here and at night before bedtime. 馃槂
LadyJ41-45, F
Aww so beautiful!!馃馃馃馃馃鉂
[@1086727,LadyJ] That's really good to hear, they always make me smile as well. Benny and Maggie May sleep with me every night and he comes and wakes me up in the morning with a kiss. 鉂わ笍馃
LadyJ41-45, F
[@1657,sensualbeauty1] Aww so beautiful..they say cats are therapeutic,i think this maybe true 馃馃挅
[@1086727,LadyJ] I really believe that, I had a conversation with one of my friends about that exact topic. There's so many people home now because of the pandemic who are going to shelters or adopting from rescues.

I'm so happy to hear that because it's heart wrenching knowing how many strays need loving homes.

They are very therapeutic, I guess because of all that love they have to share with us. 馃挅馃
rainguy41-45, M
Nice kitties.
[@593738,rainguy] Morning J, thank you..Well they're pretty special. 馃
rainguy41-45, M
[@1657,sensualbeauty1] Pets are the best comfort companions anyone could ask for.
[@593738,rainguy] That's so true, I honestly don't know what I'd do without them..馃挅
TheDevilYouNeed51-55, M
I worship Bast.
[@835612,TheDevilYouNeed] Awwww that's adorable, do you just have the one cat?
TheDevilYouNeed51-55, M
[@1657,sensualbeauty1] Yes, just one.
[@835612,TheDevilYouNeed] That's enough for some people. Mine were from cat rescues, so I caved and bought 3 and they all love each other.
Your cats are beautiful. Sorry to hear you lost a few, I get upset if any of the strays I feed don't show up for a while, let alone losing the ones that actually cuddle with me.馃槩馃
[@1137758,UnderLockDown] Awwww you're a good person and very kind. I'm sure they love and appreciate you feeding them and showing the love. Thank you, there's far too many abandoned animals such a sad thing. Take care and have a wonderful day. 馃
lilacgirl41-45, F
Spoil your furbabies to the fullest!
[@583889,lilacgirl] Hey my friend, good to hear from you. I really do, they even help me eat my yogurt in the morning. Hope you're doing well..馃
lilacgirl41-45, F
[@1657,sensualbeauty1] Awe!!! breakfast buddies!
[@583889,lilacgirl] I wait until I'm done and then I share the rest of the yogurt on my spoon. LOL
ZenPearlF
They are beautiful!
[@674752,Zenni] Good morning sweet Z, thank you so much.鉂わ笍馃馃拫
Mugin1641-45, M
Lovely cats! :-)
[@393432,Mugin16] Good morning, nice to hear from you. Thank you my friend, they are my beauties. 鈽猴笍
Quimliqer61-69, M
They are adorable!!
[@397227,Quimliqer] Thanks my friend, I love them all. 馃
JoePourMan61-69, M
You have very adorable and well loved cats
[@1097981,JoePourMan] Good morning my friend, thanks so much. They are well loved and incredibly spoiled as well. 馃馃樆
JoePourMan61-69, M
[@1657,sensualbeauty1] As they should be

I Have a Cat
Pets, Animals and Nature