I Love Songs That I Can Relate to

Songs for life
Name one song that relates most to your life currently
+ 0 1 reply 6 views Sep 14, 2020 |
" RUNNING WITH THE WOLVES"
Running with the Wolves “The old one, the One Who Knows, is within us. She thrives in the deepest soul-psyche of women, the ancient and vital wild Self. Her home is that place in time where the spirit of women and the spirit of wolf meet- the pla...
+ 4 4 replies 13 views Jul 26, 2020 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
TOO MUCH
+ 8 9 replies 26 views May 11, 2020 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
Dear SW, Here is a song originally recorded and written by Neil Young being covered beautifully by Patti Smith. This was recorded live about day ago, may it speak to you and to all of your feelings. I know it did for me! :) After the Gold Rush.....
+ 2 0 replies 2 views Jan 11, 2020 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
I don't believe in an interventionist God But I know, darling, that you do But if I did, I would kneel down and ask Him Not to intervene when it came to you Oh, not to touch a hair on your head Leave you as you are If he felt he had to direct ...
+ 2 1 reply 7 views Dec 22, 2019 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
Neil Young – Old Man Lyrics from album: Harvest (1972) Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like you were. Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like you were. Old man look at my life, Twenty four And there's so much more Live alone in a p...
+ 2 2 replies 3 views Jul 2, 2019 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
How I feel about my ex-husband
+ 3 1 reply 11 views Jun 18, 2019 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
"Who can relate?"
26-30
+ 0 0 replies 4 views Apr 10, 2019 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
Blue Ain't your colour ~ Keith Urban On replay
+ 0 1 reply 4 views Mar 23, 2019 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
The song "Is This Love?" bu White Snake can be a very relatable song to me. Whenever I have feelings for someone and this song plays it makes me wonder if I am actually in love in this person who it is a different feeling or if someone else...
+ 2 1 reply 2 views Nov 23, 2018 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9mmpb9D2lg "Can you hear the silence? Can you see the dark? Can you fix the broken? Can you feel my heart? . . . I'm scared to get close. I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The hig...
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
Want you here tonight, want you here Cause I can't believe what I found I want you here tonight, want you here Nothing is taking me down, down, down except you my love except you my love And I wanna hear what you have to say about me Hear if ...
+ 1 0 replies 2 views Jul 21, 2018 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
They'll tell you I don't care anymore And I hope you'll know that's a lie Cause I've found what I have been waiting for But to get there means crossing a line I don't know how to warn you for what I'm gonna say C...
+ 1 0 replies 8 views Jul 9, 2018 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
I feel that this song is literally my theme song. It is called "Out in the Wide Open World" from the lesser-known animated film "The Princess and the Pea" from Hans Christian Andersen's original story. Unlike the original, ho...
+ 2 0 replies 5 views Jun 21, 2018 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
These lyrics express exactly how I feel about the first man I've ever loved. Remember When By: Avril Lavigne Remember when I cried to you a thousand times I told you everything You know my feelings It never crossed my mind That there would b...
+ 6 2 replies 8 views Apr 3, 2018 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
Some songs you can relate to on every level, even when the lyrics make absolutely no sense lol
+ 1 0 replies 0 views Feb 5, 2018 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
Gone Away -- Offspring 100 Ways to Hate -- Five Finger Death Punch A New Level -- Five Finger Death Punch Meet the Monster -- Five Finger Death Punch We Are Ignited -- NateWantsToBattle
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Jan 28, 2018 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!
+ 0 0 replies 5 views Jan 28, 2018 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
Gracias Totales, Gustavo ❤
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Jan 28, 2018 |
I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
A sky full of stars So many wishes to be had Let me have just one come true I wish you were mine I reach to the heavens You tug at my heart I want more than I have and I wish you were mine Maybe I’m crazy Always wanting more A shoulder to cry on I...
+ 2 3 replies 10 views Dec 12, 2017 |

I Love Songs That I Can Relate to
Music