What's life like in your town now

Apart from people going to work are there people around in shops, cafes, cinemas ect

I need to know
LilymoonF
We're still in lockdown.. . I haven't been vaxxed yet. 馃槚
And nice group 馃槼 馃ぃ
ExtremeNextF
[@1141547,Lilym] lol thank you 馃榿
ScarletWitch26-30, F
Someone was murdered across the street yesterday.
ExtremeNextF
[@386170,ScarletWitch] doesn't that happen every 2 min in the US?
Crusher6956-60, M
[@386170,ScarletWitch] That must be terrible
RoosterM
It's opened up quite a bit here and I'm glad to see it. I can get around more and see my friends and such again!
RoosterM
[@604557,stratosranger] More than likely!
[@527571,Rooster] Bummer. Wish ya wouldn鈥檛. Don鈥檛 let the cancel culture bring you down. Just block 鈥榚m
TexChikF
[@527571,Rooster] 鈽癸笍
JustcallmeNameless36-40, F
Everything is open. But you still have to wait outside at the doctors office. No visitors in hospitals. And everyone is still wearing masks.
Thinga are looking pretty normal to be honest. Shops and cafes are busy. Bars are hopping. Concert and show date are being announced. The parks are full of get togethers and sports team practices. And downtown there are hundreds of people in the streets protesting the cops killing a kid in a school bathroom.
Where I live, people are going about their business but most of the stores require you to wear masks. Restaurants are doing a good take out business. Car dealerships are booming. People are looking to spend their stimulus money.

Spoke to a friend who works in New York City, most of the restaurants in the financial district are still closed. Although some businesses are starting to require their employees come into the office, most are still working from home and the city is still a bit of a ghost town.
PepsiColaP22-25, F
Getting more lively as we open up tomorrow
ExtremeNextF
[@1090951,PepsiColaP] good news, what town?
everyoneknows31-35, T
yes thats why i hate going out. a lot of people sitting at tables jn coffes bars restaurants etc a lot of social life in the streets and its a shit country small cities so its a bad thing because social life here is about putting the weird ones down.. its what they feed of .
Ferric67M
It's a lot closer to what the new normal will be.

I'm at times 80% busy at work to where I was pre-pandemic. Restaurants, even though I have not dined out, seem to be a bit more active when I have gone to get take out. Roads have become busier traffic wise...
So,
Ultimately, I will reassess life in June.
nedkellyM
Very quite and respectful
TexChikF
It鈥檚 a lot busier . People are everywhere . My kick boxing dojo was busy . Went to the spa to lift weights and get a massage and facial . The gun club was busy , had dinner upstairs with my hubby after we shot . The movies say they are open but not many are going yet
Opening up, getting better and better. Took my vaccine.
ExtremeNextF
[@37506,jjoe01] Pfizer and Astra both causing blood clots in people in Australia they are still available but hardly anybody wants them
[@412438,ExtremeNext] try moderna or j&j
ExtremeNextF
[@37506,jjoe01] J and J not available in Australia they won't allow it we only have 2
The town I grew up in was a sleepy hamlet of mostly Irish immigrants. Now it鈥檚 overrun by MS13. Nothing but the dead or dying back in my little town.
Oh...Now! I misread this. Everything here is open. I finally had friends over last night for drinks and games. We all have our vaccines. Everything is good.
JoePourMan61-69, M
Most businesses open, most are still requiring masks.
Theaters are not open that I know of
Toronto - it鈥檚 been pretty dead since October 2020 and will remain so until summer most likely
They are out and about everywhere. Theaters remain closed. Only 1 local is open.
summersongF
It鈥檚 not as crowded as usual but things are open and there are people out and about.
Curfew on weekends. Other days, market's open from 6.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
EmoRapid26-30, M
I live in a small town so very quiet, to yourself, and very friendly
ozgirl51226-30, F
Not as much, but it's starting to get there I think, but slowly
Yup. It's all very normal here
ExtremeNextF
[@502796,Sibo191] where is that
[@412438,ExtremeNext] Florida. Only thing out of place is no concerts and limit availability at movies (Cinema
mrlopez26-30, M
a lot of closed business when i go downtown
ExtremeNextF
[@1161949,mrlopez] same in Sydney and we have no lock down or restrictions
I heard our theaters have opened now.
ExtremeNextF
[@1199225,Puppyprivilege] movie time 鉁岋笍
ColetracerM
Life as usual except most are still wearing mask.
FeetAreFantastic41-45, MVIP
Boring like usual with most things being closed
Nanori26-30, F
ExtremeNextF
[@934648,Nanori] I asked this as I was in Sydney city a few hours ago (sat night) no covid no restrictions everything open but the city was nearly empty 馃
Nanori26-30, F
[@412438,ExtremeNext] well that's weird 馃え
ExtremeNextF
[@934648,Nanori] lol yes I know
I don't pay attention enough
PrivateHellM
Boring and dull here usually.
QuixoticSoul36-40, M
Life is picking back up.
Crusher6956-60, M
Like Oz we are fully open 馃槉
ExtremeNextF
[@1199225,Puppyprivilege] so you don't answer a question if you don't like the group?
[@412438,ExtremeNext] didn鈥檛 say that
Oh! I didn鈥檛 know. I thought SW screwed up somehow and listed this incorrectly [@412438,ExtremeNext]

I Always Dribble In My Pants After Weeing