Email or Username

I Love Doctor Who

Possibly one of the best shows of all time. Of course since I'm a youngin' I prefer the new stuff over the classic Who, but those are okay too at times. Fav Doctor is the 10th, he's got this air about him that I very much enjoy!
|
Quizling · 36-40, M
Number Four for me... I am old school :D
Cinnamon · 22-25, F
Yes to the 10th Doctor, notice how he always has his mouth slightly open as if about to go for a deep kiss? Very sexy that.
smiler2012 · 51-55, M
as you guess by my age I prefer the classic stuff granted some of the scenery was questionable but they where good stories which tended to be four to six episodes or more in the case of some the daleks always my favourite I can remember vaguely Patrick troughton onwards
yval711 · 26-30, F
10 is my favorite too but I also love 12
MrTimothyMcNeil · 22-25, M
Yup, #4 is the best!
Quizling · 36-40, M
That's the thing about the classic episodes, The scenery was terrible, the special effects dubious, but I found the stories so much better.

I Love Doctor Who
Categories: Movies and TV

Possibly one of the best shows of all time. Of cou... | I Love Doctor Who | Similar Worlds