I Will Take As Many Words As I Want To Write This Story

One for the ladies-

Although few will reply in comments-yeah--that's a given.(100 views 3 comments-yeah-that's about right!) lol

Yes-I did take the this--and like the majority of you -I'm not saying.

But have fun...whether you are in sweatpants or your fave jeans! Or viewing snapchat photos you REALLY did not need to SEE!

[image=https://americaneagleoutfitters.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/aerie-what-do-your-undies-say-about-you-1.png]
What do your undies say about you? A Guide to Undie Shopping Created by: aerie.com
1
|
WhisperingEchoes
It says boy shorts but I prefer commando.
Nothing wrong with that either. Very sexy!!

I was wondering after I posted it if some may also feel the same way as what you had said. Odd tat was not available as a result. It could have bumped the quiz taker after the first step.

Hmm..boyshorts...says here you dance in front of your mirror. (mind starts to wonder) :)
WhisperingEchoes
I dance all over the place 😊
That sounds fun. I can imagine you have fun dancing.

I always had two left feet-unless it was the Twist, a waltz, the Continental, or the Jitterbug. I guess some other long forgotten sock hop dances I knew. *sigh--I feel old!*
WhisperingEchoes
All you have to do is shake your booty 😃

I was getting tired of all the 6,10,12,15,20 , and 50 words story groups. I'm sure there are others. But those few words are often not enough.

One for the ladies- Although few will reply in co... | I Will Take As Many Words As I Want To Write This Story | Replies | Similar Worlds