I Will Take As Many Words As I Want To Write This Story
One for the ladies-

Although few will reply in comments-yeah--that's a given.(100 views 3 comments-yeah-that's about right!) lol

Yes-I did take the this--and like the majority of you -I'm not saying.

But have fun...whether you are in sweatpants or your fave jeans! Or viewing snapchat photos you REALLY did not need to SEE!

What do your undies say about you? A Guide to Undie Shopping Created by: aerie.com
WhisperingEchoes
It says boy shorts but I prefer commando.
Nothing wrong with that either. Very sexy!!

I was wondering after I posted it if some may also feel the same way as what you had said. Odd tat was not available as a result. It could have bumped the quiz taker after the first step.

Hmm..boyshorts...says here you dance in front of your mirror. (mind starts to wonder) :)
WhisperingEchoes
I dance all over the place 😊
That sounds fun. I can imagine you have fun dancing.

I always had two left feet-unless it was the Twist, a waltz, the Continental, or the Jitterbug. I guess some other long forgotten sock hop dances I knew. *sigh--I feel old!*
WhisperingEchoes
All you have to do is shake your booty 😃

I was getting tired of all the 6,10,12,15,20 , and 50 words story groups. I'm sure there are others. But those few words are often not enough.