I Will Take As Many Words As I Want To Write This Story

Thanksgiving Whenever I release a compilation of my material this will part of it. Thanksgiving It’s Monday of Thanksgiving week and I know each day I’ll die a bit more inside.Holidays and the events around them are like that to me. Stressful. T...
1
|
Magic of Blood I guess that is me. I always saw myself as more of a white witch and not one for the dark arts though..??? At least it's only a book! So what are you ?
2
|
From my "Coping With A Breakup" series Copyright 2019 by author.. All Rights Reserved. Some of these were first drafts and some final edits. Others did not make it past a development stage but deserved their own merit for what they sai...
4
|
The entertainment and marketing industries really do a number on people. Why do they have to make everything so much better than it is in real life? A lot of us find reality disappointing compared to our entertainment and ad-fueled fantasies. It c...
7
|
The tenderness of her soft lips pressed against mine as she sat on the work surface leaning down with her legs wrapped around my body and her hands cupping my face firmly as she pulled me closer towards her. I run my hands slowly up between her l...
4
|
I should have been a fictional character, not a real human being.
10
|
Who Do I Love? I have recently discovered the poetry of Courtney Peppernell. Namely the "Pillow Thoughts" series of books which are essentially LGBT (as is all her work) but is just as true for those not part of the rainbow. I randomly...
4
|
"Loving Her Was Easy" I listened to them celebrate. Wacca was the most joyous. And Auron. I wanted to be happy. Happy for them-and for me. Ha! Who knew! Me, a guardian. A ex blitz player guarding a woman I had come to adore and whose pli...
4
|
Songs from Movies and TV This is a reply to a challenge. (listed below) I have long detested movies and TV for the used of cutting edge songs or popular songs. I dislike this practice as it shows a lack of creativity and laziness. It's fine for...
3
|
Celebration Fungirl recently put up a musical challenge for all to post to. The theme of that was 'Celebration" and while I would post there I have a bit to say about this so it goes here where I can be my own esoteric and eclectic self...
4
|
Weekly Challenge reply! Sweet Ecstasy Caress me in the morning as You do at night. Before sleep. Before Exhaustion causes us to cede the day And the night claims us In it's sweet embrace. Touch me here, and here, and OH Yes-- definitely THER...
7
|
Further Along My Thoughts This Week--- My thoughts today ( Friday EVE--ALMOST as great AS Friday as Friday IS LIFE!!!) revolve around organization. I am an idealist, a dreamer, a flower child that never aged, a champion for a cause and a old hippie...
4
|
Peer Evaluation Ok-a bit a fun. Let's do this!! 1. State your feelings first. 2. Copy and paste the image and see what other also think of you. If you dare.... * Good Goddess...what have I done???* lol
0
|
Advice
6
|
WRITER'S WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR JUNE 13, 2019 - WEEK 21 This is a reply to the above. Link Below Treatise on Living and Loving in Tamriel by Elandaria, Psijic Mage of the Psijic Order 3E 523 Mid Year 18 Tirdus I suppose it would be apt to ...
4
|
My recent letter to Victoria's Secret and John Menas It's no secret this company is failing. It is failing the market and investors in their parent company, L Brands, but it is also fails women as a whole. I worked in a store as a beauty...
7
|
WRITER'S WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR JUNE 6, 2019 - WEEK 20 Promises in the Sand ..." I could easily let myself drift away at times and just live in the momentary bliss of the moment but then all the beauty around me would be for naught. I mean...
10
|
Goodbye itunes Goodbye itunes. In a way they are the victim of their own doing. They rose to prominence as a answer, legally to Napster, Limewire and gnuetella. In other words P2P --and the legalities of it made it possible. But what killed itunes...
3
|
Victoria's Secret This is about a dear saleswomen who was more than just that. She was a friend and one I cared for deeply. She transferred, a step up, to a store 22 miles further away form what she was. I went to see her at her new locations....
5
|
Hold Me Hold me as you may hold A leaf. Elm or oak still Green on it's branch Hold me Cherish me know that one Day-- Like that leaf I will Wither and die.
7
|

I was getting tired of all the 6,10,12,15,20 , and 50 words story groups. I'm sure there are others. But those few words are often not enough.

I Will Take As Many Words As I Want To Write This Story | Similar Worlds