I Will Take As Many Words As I Want To Write This Story

One for the ladies-

Although few will reply in comments-yeah--that's a given.(100 views 3 comments-yeah-that's about right!) lol

Yes-I did take the this--and like the majority of you -I'm not saying.

But have fun...whether you are in sweatpants or your fave jeans! Or viewing snapchat photos you REALLY did not need to SEE!

[image=https://americaneagleoutfitters.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/aerie-what-do-your-undies-say-about-you-1.png]
What do your undies say about you? A Guide to Undie Shopping Created by: aerie.com
1
|
WhisperingEchoes
It says boy shorts but I prefer commando.
WhisperingEchoes
I dance all over the place 馃槉
That sounds fun. I can imagine you have fun dancing.

I always had two left feet-unless it was the Twist, a waltz, the Continental, or the Jitterbug. I guess some other long forgotten sock hop dances I knew. *sigh--I feel old!*
WhisperingEchoes
All you have to do is shake your booty 馃槂
sierra33
I avoid undies but when I have to wear them I go with thongs...I thought this was an adorable post but didn't see the pic.....
Hmm..I'm sorry you did not. So you did not the quiz above of where you make your choices? If your panty is a thong it reads " You are the life of every party and the first one to pick up a new trend! Fashion forward and fun on wheels., you light up every room" Sound like you. kinda like that def.

There is some clothing where thongs are a MUST!

Thanks for participating. It's been a while since I saw you on a post of mine. Hope you have been well. Try viewing the post on a PC or a PS3 to see the pic. I may have to see if I can find the link for the quiz.
sierra33
Oh sorry...I saw the quiz and def !! I thought you maybe posted a pic of something else that wasn't showing... I think the quiz pics are adorable!!

I was absent around these parts for most of last year...a lot of folks in my circle left and the changes ep made were making it difficult to keep track of what my buddies were writing so I checked out for a while but it seems like they are starting to iron out some glitches so I have been coming back in again..... hugs and hugs.. :)
girlfaith
*giggles*....I got a kick out of this, and I must say it was right on point. Thongs for this girly ;)
*giggles with you * When I saw this I knew it had the potential of being a fun past-IF--ladies would post their results--and they have! I'm glad you did as well. : )

I love the ending results as well. Guess the quiz gods got this one right!
BexEyes41-45, F
Girly shorts for sure!!! So comfy!
[@258750,BexEyes] This was a FUN POST back when i did it. Thanks to deleted accounts on EP many replies are gone-rather a shame as some weer quite funny!

I can understand that. I would be between that and a hiphugger but that is not an option. I'm old school- and old!-- *sigh* so a high waist panty I never had contention with.

I was getting tired of all the 6,10,12,15,20 , and 50 words story groups. I'm sure there are others. But those few words are often not enough.

One for the ladies- Although few will reply in co... | I Will Take As Many Words As I Want To Write This Story | Similar Worlds