I Avoid Toxic People

The Truth about Jesus Christ aka G.O.D

Nobody 'knows' G.O.D. It's a 'thing', a fully man-made creation used to explain what is not understood about the societies and universe in which we live. It is of no gender as it is not and cannot be a living entity definable as a human form which is also why Jesus 'channeling' the entity called 'G.O.D' is unreal and non-existant.
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
You don't know God, thanks for making that obendenatly obvious
zonavar68 · 51-55, M
[@1201531,checkoutanytime] Nobody 'knows' god. It is a fully man-made concept to explain what is not understood about the universe in which we live. It's a concept, not a tangible fox.
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
[@830706,zonavar68] 🤭😴
GJOFJ3 · 61-69, M
The gospel of Satan
Seems many just use him and his word to promote their agenda. But they don't know the true meaning
zonavar68 · 51-55, M
[@1141631,FadingStar] The belief that G.o.d and/or Jesus/Iesus/yeshua/yahweh is either a 'him' or a 'her' is one of the key faults.
[@830706,zonavar68] Nah, that's just personal interpretation which is why there are hundreds of religions
walabby · 61-69, M
I do suspect that the Human concepts of GOD bear no resemblance to actual reality...

I Avoid Toxic People