I Had a Skunk Encounter

Yall, A SKUNK legit sprayed me last night as I was coming home late from work. EWWW!!!!! Whole house Reeks, Ive been up all night trying to get the skunk smell off. Babys been up all night too crying, WHY ME!!! When will life give me a break!
4
|
FORMERLYbatovn · 56-60, M
You sound like you need to find a babysitter after you're done with the cleanup and spend about 2 hours deeply unconscious.....lol.
4meAndyou · F
Get over to the pet store and buy some skunk smell remover for dogs. That stuff actually works.
TexChik · 36-40, F
Tomato juice bath
gfantasy · 51-55, M
I heard that the only way to get rid of the smell is taking a bath in tomato juice... Good luck...
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
You need some real skunk remover to get the scent off. Soap and water don't work. If you can't find any this will work:

Mix 1 quart hydrogen peroxide, ¼ cup baking soda, and 1 teaspoon dish-washing liquid. This stuff will bind with the smelly molecules and neutralize the odour.
Skier2000 · 36-40, M
Definitely sounds like a bad night. Hopefully you've been able to get the smell out.
bowman81 · 61-69, M
Listen to count Scrufula…..tomato juice helps but wont cut it …..you will still stink for days...the peroxide, baking soda, soap works....have tried it both ways....
ImKelsey · 22-25, F
I barely avoided the same last night. A mother and four babies. I came within several feet of them on my walk and they all had their butts pointed at me.
AshDrew94 · 22-25, F
Thank y’all for all the advice!
ED2of6 · 31-35, M
If ya don't mind me asking out of curiosity, but how did you encounter the little stinker and get sprayed?

I Had a Skunk Encounter
Categories: Hobbies

Yall, A SKUNK legit sprayed me last night as I was... | I Had a Skunk Encounter | Similar Worlds