I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me

I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
So once I've learned it was an obsession and not true love it should be easier to get rid of these feelings. But I'm addicted to you and the way you made me feel.
5
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
I was recently dumped by a jerk... but I guess he had some reason for doing it... He told me I was ugly; a part of me wonders if he was right, I mean we once had trust and now..... There's nothing.
13
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
You must shrug off the users! Never be deeply saddened by their dishonesty but escape them in mind and body.
4
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
I consider love to be a positive and negative with its most kindness compassion and affection feeling it gave me once upon time lol Unselfishly loyal full of passion for the person who didnt love me back and never realised it untill the last second w...
6
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
Recently I proposed my love to my best friend.She turned it down politely by quoting her own reasons... But still I'm hopelessly in love with her.....I like being a one-side lover.
0
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
I met her through school and we started off good. We definitely liked eachother and had tons in common we could talk about. Unfortunately she moved away but we would still keep in contact with the occasional phone call or texting. She moved back a c...
0
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
Not a romantic type of love but has anyone ever been in a situation where you try so hard to have a relationship with someone and they treat you badly, then when you build yourself back up and are strong enough to walk away they always try to bring y...
6
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
Ive been talking to this guy for a while now, it was the typical process.. Got to know each other.. Laughed.. Became closer.. Developed feelings for each other ect.., and honestly i fell in love with him and that was scary to me so i tried to deny it...
3
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
I loved my father. Im not sure if he loved me. But he didnt act like he did. Acted like he wanted me to die. Actions speak louder than words
2
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
He was all I had. He made me into everything I am now. Unfortunately, I lost all that love for him. It's like I had given up on loving him. I think I had now learned that my love for him is simply a futile act. As I forget him, I forget everyth...
5
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
This group name sounds like it should be a Morrissey song.
3
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
I'll be telling an unrequited love story of mine. SO, here it goes... It lasted almost a decade now. And we weren't close, not even friends. But our families were very close to each other especially our parents. We became classmates in kin...
1
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
For me it's not about being friendzoned... or being in love with someone who didn't know I exist... he knew me very well and was no friend, he was my boyfriend who was a sociopath... He pretended to be in love with me and pretended to do e...
7
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
Have you ever cared about someone and wanted a connection with them but they rejected you and only wished to hurt You? It's a fearful thing to me. I know I need to protect myself and avoid this person and I do, and I know that they would hurt m...
6
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
Through all of the misunderstandings critism and being kicked when I was down, through all of the oppression and accusations and deception. And even though you turned on me and violated my child and rejected me. I forgive you......And can still feel ...
3
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
No matter how far Ive thought I’ve moved a long in my life you’re always there. I don’t think about you at all for months. And then I will read a book, a sign I pass when I’m driving, watch a program totally unrelated to you, but you are there again....
5
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
It takes two Hearts to love
5
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
In my opinion, it's one of the worst feelings in the world. Especially when it's a repeated issue. It makes you wonder if there's something wrong with you... if maybe you're the problem... if you're good enough... and the mor...
2
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
I guess he wanted to destroy the last little piece of me that was left. He succeeded. Who I was is long gone. I am a shell that is just here. Id believe I was dead if not for my pain. I tried so hard to love ...to lift..even as I was drowning. I was ...
8
|
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
Mama why don't you want me? I love you so.. I do all I can to get your attention I cry .. I wipe my own blood away. Im even quiet when you say so. I sit alone. Alone. Im older. I stare at her with hurt eyes. Blue clouded with tears What is ...
4
|

I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
Unrequited love personal stories, support, and forum. You're not the first.
Broken Hearts and Betrayal Crushes and Obsessions Dating and Relationships

I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me | Similar Worlds