I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Ive been talking to this guy for a while now, it was the typical process.. Got to know each other.. Laughed.. Became closer.. Developed feelings for each other ect.., and honestly i fell in love with him and that was scary to me so i tried to deny it...
2
|
I loved my father. Im not sure if he loved me. But he didnt act like he did. Acted like he wanted me to die. Actions speak louder than words
2
|
He was all I had. He made me into everything I am now. Unfortunately, I lost all that love for him. It's like I had given up on loving him. I think I had now learned that my love for him is simply a futile act. As I forget him, I forget everyth...
5
|
This group name sounds like it should be a Morrissey song.
3
|
I'll be telling an unrequited love story of mine. SO, here it goes... It lasted almost a decade now. And we weren't close, not even friends. But our families were very close to each other especially our parents. We became classmates in kin...
1
|
For me it's not about being friendzoned... or being in love with someone who didn't know I exist... he knew me very well and was no friend, he was my boyfriend who was a sociopath... He pretended to be in love with me and pretended to do e...
6
|
Have you ever cared about someone and wanted a connection with them but they rejected you and only wished to hurt You? It's a fearful thing to me. I know I need to protect myself and avoid this person and I do, and I know that they would hurt m...
6
|
Through all of the misunderstandings critism and being kicked when I was down, through all of the oppression and accusations and deception. And even though you turned on me and violated my child and rejected me. I forgive you......And can still feel ...
3
|
No matter how far Ive thought I’ve moved a long in my life you’re always there. I don’t think about you at all for months. And then I will read a book, a sign I pass when I’m driving, watch a program totally unrelated to you, but you are there again....
5
|
It takes two Hearts to love
5
|
In my opinion, it's one of the worst feelings in the world. Especially when it's a repeated issue. It makes you wonder if there's something wrong with you... if maybe you're the problem... if you're good enough... and the mor...
2
|
I guess he wanted to destroy the last little piece of me that was left. He succeeded. Who I was is long gone. I am a shell that is just here. Id believe I was dead if not for my pain. I tried so hard to love ...to lift..even as I was drowning. I was ...
8
|
Mama why don't you want me? I love you so.. I do all I can to get your attention I cry .. I wipe my own blood away. Im even quiet when you say so. I sit alone. Alone. Im older. I stare at her with hurt eyes. Blue clouded with tears What is ...
4
|
I think the most of us can fit in this group. It happened to all of us, in the past or present, we have been in love with someone that didn't care at all. I have been in love but I didn't wake up to reality, it's a horrible feeling to ...
4
|
my mom once fell in love with someone and she asked him out. he said "wow, i didnt know you feel this way about me. but i dont think of you like that". than she kicked him in the shin.
1
|
You teared my soul into tiny pieces, your constant bullying and name calling made me feel worthless for many years but you just didn't seem to care. I know why because you have never loved me although you say it now I can't believe you beca...
4
|
Well I don't know if he didn't love me but let's just say his words didn't match his actions,
5
|
Been gone a long time. I do not expect anyone to remember who I am. I come here to write mostly. I wrote about the liar earlier who said he love me didn't I had a moment of stupidity and let him back in. That was a mistake that will not happen a...
5
|
This story is a little bit funny as to how it all turned out. There's this young woman who I was teaching with, very attractive, does some modeling on the side. I noticed her several years back when we were both substitute teachers. Back then ...
1
|
I don't know why even after so many years, when she even passes by me, a glance of her makes me a little down and I feel weird :/ I use to like her very much but she was out my league. I have realised that she is not meant for me or I will die w...
3
|

I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me
Unrequited love personal stories, support, and forum. You're not the first.
Categories: Broken Hearts and Betrayal, Crushes and Obsessions, Dating and Relationships

I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me | Similar Worlds