I Am Trying To Accept The Things I Cannot Change

This is a hard one for me but the successful weekend trip home helped. Maybe I can barely move and it's a full time job for my husband and carer to keep me healthy now. It's annoying, inconvenient, and sometimes painful. But we still had...
6
|
6
|
But, I still wish people would stop saying “at the end of the day”.
4
|
Haven't been around for a while and when I was here before I mainly just looked around. I prefer small and close friends rather than so many I can't even remember names 😂😂😂
2
|
God helps those who help themselves. It is as simple as it is. Period. Miracles do happen, but not always.
2
|
In the words of Isabel Allende, “We don't even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward. In times of tragedy, of war, of necessity, people do amazing things. The human capacity for survival and renewal ...
4
|
4
|
Songs: Hello darkness my old friend I've come to talk with you again I feel a vision softly creeping Left its seeds while I was sleeping And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains Within the sound of silence In restless dreams I ...
4
|
The situation changed from one moment to another. I didn’t expect it. I thought it was out of mind; but suddently . . . apparently . . . not. She spoke, and brought it back. Inside me those words struck me. what? Gawd, really? I thought she forg...
3
|
You are set in your ways. Ways of which I cannot accept. I play over and over in my head if I said the right things. We both know it was toxic. It wasn't fair to live this way. Do I love you? Absolutely. That's why I had to set you free...
2
|
The sun sets when it's time. The tides leave the islands in a shallow inclusion at the appointed hour. The waters of the ages lap at the coast all jagged and unwelcoming.
4
|
Most people say you have the power to create the life you want. Its all up to you what path you want to choose. but I think 95% of the time we have no control over anything. Life is much easy if you just give up fighting and go with the flow.
9
|
It can definitely be hard to accept things you cannot change. But you can't live in the past either, it's gone. As hard as it is and it can be hard, just got to stop reliving the past in your mind. Tomorrow is a new day. Look to the future,...
2
|
There are some things upcoming that I need to toughen up for. Well, they've been there a while, but lingered in the comfortable numb. Time to face that. I want to. I will. Therefore . . . this other musical side of me.
1
|
I trust my intuition. I don't like what it's telling me.😞
10
|
I’m trying to but it gets more difficult everyday. I’m so sick of people making it harder when they know what I’ve been through and how hard things are for me. Yet they still do stupid heartless things. I don’t get people sometimes.
3
|
Like what's happening in the borders of this chaotic place I used to call home.
0
|
Denial can easily be the coziest seat in my brain sometimes. It has a complex way of making me feel like I should think a certain way...all in hopes of trying to simplify things. Ironic isn't it? The illusion of comfort is nothing more than a...
6
|
But it's so hard not to be bitter, frustrated, angry. It's definitely something easier said than done!
12
|
It's easy to see a place that I once called home, a place that was full of love, a place that housed memories which for good or bad defined me. When I look back it gives me the urge to want to return and never leave. Yet I easily forget the mome...
4
|

But it's not easy!
Categories: Emotional Health, Empowerment, Health, Self-improvement

I Am Trying To Accept The Things I Cannot Change | Similar Worlds