I Am In Love With a Fictional Character

I came to Similar Worlds because Experience Project got shut down (I know, I'm late) and I wanted to reexperience the fictional character loving community that was there. Sad to see that there barely is one. I was around 14-15 when I first used ...
5
|
Kazuo Kiriyama from Battle Royale "Kazuo Kiriyama, felt no emotion, no guilt, no sorrow, no pity, towards the four corpses, including Mitsuru's-and that ever since the day he was dropped into this world the way he was, he had never once f...
1
|
Eric Northman is pretty much my fictional love. I mean... c'mon. Look at this mofo. 😂😂😂
2
|
I had the biggest crush on this Charley's angels guy...he was tall with black hair and he didn't speak he just loved to sniff a girls hair...I found that hot and I cried my eyes out when he died
1
|
I am in love with more than one character. And I don't mean in a crush way or in a passing way of "oh yeah this character is cool". I've been deeply in love with two characters for over 8 years and recently fell in love with a thi...
7
|
If someone has gone through a similar experience to me, I feel your pain and I'm sorry, and I hope we can support each other. As the title of this group says, I am deeply in love with a fictional character. I won't say who she is for where...
4
|
Spending my whole life wishing i was in Cars instead of this life... Why couldn't i be a car instead :((
0
|
I am in love with Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier. Not only because the guy is just absolutely gorgeous but because of the complexity of the character.One one hand he's just an intimidating person with that arm and that cold gaze. I find it really s...
0
|
Well, it’s my beloved Queen’s birthday today (December 21st), and I decided this is the perfect time to post an immature rant due to the temperamental envious attitude that I have. See, I’m a fairly benevolent person, but if I wished to perform lo...
0
|
Disney's "Frozen" quite literally saved my life. Right. When Frozen first came out in 2013, I had no intention whatsoever of watching it. It seemed like another boring, generic Disney princess movie, although I thought Elsa was hot the...
0
|
Usually it's guys from books... But this time it's a movie :/ Noah from Boy Next Door. His temperament is absolutely horrible but I still love it.
0
|
I am in love with all characters who love unconditionally. Defend honour ardently. Speak quietly. And stand defiantly against the system.
0
|
Akkarin... Meet Akkarin, my former fictional true love. He is the High Lord in the Black Magician trilogy by Trudi Canavan. Just to note I know how completely insane and pathetic it may seem to be in love with a fictional chara...
0
|
I'M Literally In Love With The Companion Cube... I'm not joking. I really am :c as much as Romeo loved Juliette. But just like them, fictional character love is always starcrossed and I'll never be with sweet cub...
0
|

I Am In Love With a Fictional Character
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Am In Love With a Fictional Character | Similar Worlds