Embarrassing & Funny

You see..............
This is how all the other Africans look
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/24/87/67/AfricanQueen-ZdgqpIst4-b.jpg]

And then theres me.............
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/24/87/69/AfricanQueen-im03zCr8M-b.jpg]
6
|
馃槀
Kingfish26-30, M
I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat.
Neuroticnelly36-40, F
Awe. There is beauty in everyone. Ill bet this man has a beautiful personality.
AnukBinaryM
So blip'n funny I can't even reply correctly馃槀馃槀馃槀
UreBesFrendM
That last one plays football, they all look like that after a game. ;)
i guess, this man's pic should not b made fun of..cos its not his mistake he looks like this..
Omarion2118-21, M
It's been edited. That's not how he looks
Oster151-55, M
Hawt!
Abbenthewolf13-15, M
Africa is the second largest continent in the world made of well over70 countries.with many different people of different colours.so what you posted is not funny but racist like you
Abbenthewolf13-15, M
@AfricanQueen16: why would you post such a thing.as if all people on that continent looks like that.you are a racist.a blind person can smell that in you
@Abbenblackwolf: This seriously wasnt to offend anybody, sorry that it did. Thats not what I was going for. I just think all the other Africans are better looking than me. Thats all, call me racist for doing that all you want, but thats clearly not the definition of it. I advise you to Google that word
Abbenthewolf13-15, M
@AfricanQueen16: I don't have to Google anything.I have a thinking capable mind of my own.Google is not God.or anything near.being him.wise up.and stop spreading hate I don't care if you are black you are the worst
silkandlace41-45, M
Naw!

Embarrassing & Funny

You see.............. | Embarrassing & Funny | Similar Worlds