Embarrassing & Funny

What was your most embarrassing moment in university/college?
NotJamieM41-45, M
I once had a project I was working on with two girls from my class. They were supposed to come over to work on it and I forgot. I'd taken a shower and was wrapped in a towel. I dropped the towel and turned around to go to the dresser just as they walked into the room. 馃槼
lizzy9622-25, F
[@570785,NotJamieM] rip
NotJamieM41-45, M
[@813039,lizzy96] the worst part was afterwards, sitting there working on the project trying to pretend they hadn't just seen that. 馃ぃ
lizzy9622-25, F
[@570785,NotJamieM] XD
Neuroticnelly36-40, F
not going
LAlexV22-25, M
I got reeeeeally trashed and didn鈥檛 even make it into the party I was going to I just spent the night on the curb and everyone was kinda joint keeping an eye but no one would officially claim me because I was being such a belligerent asshole
lizzy9622-25, F
[@694705,LAlexV] rip
ArtieKat61-69, M
Too many, while too drunk, to recall 馃槀
ArtieKat61-69, M
Are you going to confess [i]yours[/i], [@813039,lizzy96]? 馃ぃ
lizzy9622-25, F
[@9450,ArtieKat] yes once i get a few mor comments
lizzy9622-25, F
for me, it was when I was in my class. I had one of those tables attached to desk things. My pencil dropped over the side where the table and chair are attached. I didn't want to get up to get the pencil, so I leaned over and the table leaned over with me, the whole table fell over. Luckily I didn't hit my head, but I was sitting in the front of the classroom.

Embarrassing & Funny