Embarrassing & Funny

How did your parents talked to you about “the birds and the bees”?
😂
1
|
booboo · M
they didn't
by fast forwarding sex scenes in movies
I was 13 years old and my dad told me: "Son... If you must fuck, fuck with a condom or something like you happens"...
I dunno how I didn't get laid with all my knowledge.
@mikowee: Imagine the beauty of a world inhabited solely by little me's
that's all hitler wanted 😢
Nah. I'm not blonde :c
tynamite · 26-30, M
The honest way.
puck61 · 56-60, M
I grew up among wild hippie people and there was a lot of nudity and everything was 'matter of fact'. I had a very healthy upbringing concerning the whole recreation / procreation / situation.....
Serenitree · F
Mom gave me two books to read. One called You're a Young Woman Now and I can't remember the other, but she said read these books, then come ask me anything you want to know. I did. She was straight forward with her answers, but volunteered nothing beyond what I asked. However, the talks never ended. I discussed everything with her, right up until I decided to have sex the first time. That was mine. Not something I shared.

Nov. 1/16
1:36 pm
MartinTheFirst · 18-21, M
They honestly never did, and I am very thankful for that lol...
UDontKnowMe · 70-79, M
They didn't even talk to me about the real birds and bees! However they did put literature my way on the subject and later got a friend of the family to instruct me.
Goralski · 51-55, M
No....Larry flint

Embarrassing & Funny

How did your parents talked to you about “the bird... | Embarrassing & Funny | Similar Worlds