Embarrassing & Funny
Yea, I miss those days.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbIEwIwYz-c]
[@897843,NoxDivina] Trust me, I've been around. I'm just wondering how they escaped me. I will investigate. LOL
[@834933,ComradeJesusChrist] odds are at some point you’ve heard Long Live Rock n Roll and Man on the Silver Mountain.
[@897843,NoxDivina] I did, yes... The pieces are coming together
Synyster · 46-50, M
Yup ... when musicians played drunk and still played better than the garbage today.

Synyster · 46-50, M
[@834933,ComradeJesusChrist] Lots of great stories like that, and that's what makes it so memorable.
[@795132,Synyster] and the licks so delicous...Thanks for coming to my post!
Synyster · 46-50, M
[@834933,ComradeJesusChrist] Yes ... awesome licks and riffs.

You're welcome.
Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
I've been listening to old Pink Floyd albums all night.
[@448576,Picklebobble2] Good stuff!
Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
[@834933,ComradeJesusChrist] I'm surprised at how much i like them these days.
MethDozer · M
They had better drugs back in the day. Now it's all diluted coke and Chinese bath salts disguised as MDMA.
[@521796,MethDozer] Christ how I agree with you. Kids today don't know what real drugs are. TBH, I blame Crack, the fast food of drugs. I remember when you had to cook your blow yourself and you knew the ingredients. Man...I miss my snow
MethDozer · M
[@834933,ComradeJesusChrist] The worst part of it is because of that these talentless fuckwads live forever.
[@521796,MethDozer] 😡👍️ Fuck them raw
raysam363 · 31-35, F
There was definitely horrible music, but you had to be creative to make it and willing to put yourself out there. Now it's mostly pre-manufactured stuff meant to be agreeable. I really hate when bands I used to like sell out. Love them or hate them, I used to love Godsmack. Their latest stuff? Pop rock.
[@960394,raysam363] Incorporated Rock is about the worst. I feel bad for artists when their catalogue owners sell their music for a laxative commercial or something similar😡
eli1601 · 61-69, M
BOW BEFORE HER! NOW!

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frv6FOt1BNI]
MethDozer · M
I saw your comment on my feed and already knew who it was. [@834609,TwinkleDink]
[@521796,MethDozer] That was a tough one😁
[@521796,MethDozer][@834609,TwinkleDink] You'd have go be fucking blind not to. 😂

Embarrassing & Funny