Embarrassing & Funny

I smell fetish bait

Pee fetishists can be so sneaky

I didn’t bite the first time

HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F Best Comment
Well at least he tried 😂

This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
TexChik · F
And disgusting!
😂 urine subs
latinbutterfly · 41-45, F
Oh gosh...🤦‍♀️
Nymnin · 22-25, F
Or he could really just have to pee and he thought it was worth telling u that he rather reply to you then go pee.

o.o...am i the only one in SW that give people benefit of the doubt?
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
[@42712,Nymnin] you're still so innocent 😆 I still give them the benefit of the doubt but when you have a reservation for someone online, know that your gut feeling is always true in the end lol
Nymnin · 22-25, F
[@8344,ScissorhandsFingeredMe] its not innocent it more of a tolerance.

If theyve only exchange a few words and all of a sudden he talking about having to pee doesnt necessarily mean he has pee fetish.

If this was an ongoing situation where after the 2nd convo is about pee then well definitely a pee fetish.

All im seeing is the same conversation

I pee, dogs pee, cats pee, you pee ( i hope ), Nuns pee, Popes Pee

I mean my mom has the stinkest fart and she talks about like she proud but she doesnt have fetish, i think. Now i need to ask -.-
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
[@42712,Nymnin] hahaha I know what you mean but after a while here you learn to recognize some standard behaviours that give them away. It can be the slightest, most unimportant thing, but you know what it leads to beforehand. I don't want to generalize or judge from just one sentence so yeah I do think sometimes that maybe it's not that. But in the end it's always that 😄
They need to work in a low-rated nursing home, they can smell piss all day long.
[@16806,cherokeepatti] 😂
thetucker · 56-60, M
What he thinks only girls can hold their pee?? Must have a bladder problem, guys can hold their pee too. wow..
I have so many of that
Nymnin · 22-25, F
You know. If your going to post people comment. Where are yours? All we are seeing is a 1 sided conversation

o.o
One tried something like that on me by commenting on my photo and saying I was wearing a nice diaper I actually definitely wasn’t wearing one , my leggings was tight and he had a pee fetish and tried to message me before. I told him to leave me alone anyway. He had the word wet in his user name so it’s a big giveaway
Milkshake · F
amazing job at bluring the name out.. respect
Gentlequill · 46-50, M
I'm peeing as I read this.
[@538637,Gentlequill] 😂🤣
Gentlequill · 46-50, M
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus] hey love!!
[@538637,Gentlequill] 🤗
Xipooh · 26-30, M
Hahaha. The force is strong with this one..
english · 51-55, M
So are you happy your a girl ? 😆🙃
SunnyTheSkeptic · 22-25, M
Dafaq? I mean where's even the logic in that?

Embarrassing & Funny