I Was Blocked
U53RN4M3 · 31-35, MVIP
I'm not trying to be rude, just curious, but do you tend to get obsessed with things or people?
[@1189765,U53RN4M3] Well no. I’m obsessed with a band I like, but this is different. I want my friend back.
U53RN4M3 · 31-35, MVIP
[@1161285,TotallyValleyGirl] We don't know the entire story, but I imagine she needs time and space.
riseofthemachine · 36-40, M
[@1161285,TotallyValleyGirl] I know how you feel thats what I want back after 5 years and big time I want it back .
My friend told me I could leave if I want and it's the worst decision I ever made
she doesn't wanna talk, so just leave it be. U dont wanna be labeled as a stalker do u?
[@967051,Darksideinthenight2] If course not! I’m not a stalker I just want my friend back! I know I haven’t always been a girlfriend either but it doesn’t mean we can’t try again.
riseofthemachine · 36-40, M
I'm not being smart but I run the furthest from conflict . I dont like conflict , no one do .
MrGomco · 31-35, M
Do you have friends in common? If so ask them.. you should write her to the personal email that cannot be blocked.
[@820091,MrGomco] well I asked everyone else but they haven’t spoken to her in years either so I can’t get in contact. I met her friends before but it’s been near so I don’t remember them. I don’t want to just randomly send them a message. I don’t know her email.
Benjr134 · 36-40, MVIP
Didn’t you say they were an ex-friend? That makes sense to me.
[@393199,Benjr134] well she kind of is an ex from not really I don’t know. Screw her if she’s going to act this way whatever I give up.
Benjr134 · 36-40, MVIP
[@1161285,TotallyValleyGirl] What I mean is, if you’re saying it, they’re thinking it. Whatever happened can always be fixed within reason. Both of you are probably waiting for the other person to reach out.
[@393199,Benjr134] I don’t know. She rejected my friend request. I was hurt. Why is she trying to hurt me.
KarenKelly · 31-35, F
[@1161144,KarenKelly] I know it sounds annoying but it’s the truth
Xipooh · 26-30, M
I think a likely reason might be that she's got feelings that she's not resolved and maybe in an attempt to put them to rest she's blocked you so she's not exposed to you. I had to do that a few times with an ex because I found it really difficult to get over her, and seeing her was too much. I'd unblock, be fine, and then it'd happen again.

So maybe she just wants some time to process some internal feelings.

EDIT* sorry I read that as "ex" and forgot the friend part hahaha
Yeah fuck her! 😂
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
FB is just becoming too toxic.
[@1125727,FlowersNButterflies] yeah I know I should’ve stayed off of Facebook the first time I deleted my account.
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
I am weary of FB jail. [@1161285,TotallyValleyGirl]
[@1125727,FlowersNButterflies] FB jail?
AFreeThinker81 · 36-40, M
Im really sorry to hear this 😔🤗 sadly this can be the bature and reality of pepple these days. They will just run and never give you a reason.. 💔💙
[@727519,AFreeThinker81] Yeah. That’s what I’m going to do! I’ll treat her the way she treated me! I’m done with her! If she decide she’s going to talk to me then I’m not gonna respond!
AFreeThinker81 · 36-40, M
[@1161285,TotallyValleyGirl] thats the spirit! Im always here if you want to chat 🙂😊
[@727519,AFreeThinker81] Thank you so much 💖💖💖
KarenKelly · 31-35, F
🤷‍♀️ You made her an ex friend.
[@1161144,KarenKelly] no I didn’t. I mean yeah I didn’t remove her from my Facebook friends list but that’s no reason for her to block me! It’s being pathetic and very childish. If she wants to act that way fine I’ll move on.
riseofthemachine · 36-40, M
From what I read it seems to be a touch of insecurity or else she was a good friend .
People come into my head and it's 5 years down the line but I cant go there , she probably moved on but at times I do have regrets
Dizzybubbles32 · 26-30, F
Maybe she just needs some time. I would give her some space.
[@1198184,Dizzybubbles32] yeah I guess so. She’s going to have to talk to me I mean I can’t force her to. Fuck her!
yes I would expect from someone whos been ignoring me... they arn't worth your time if they're being immature wait it out for a while.
smileylovesgaming · 26-30, F
Stalker alert
there's so much I want to say having read this...

I'm so sorry this is happening to you would be where to start. it must be painful.

The next thing i wanted to say is that we live in emotionally suppressed culture.

the third is that people suck at communicating these days. people often don't know HOW to say what they are feeling.

we've become a culture of people who not only are suppresing emotion but often times lack the words necessary to say what we really feel.

and it's scary.
people were often raised in enviroments where they were punished for even speaking their heart feels so they are cowards and afraid to speak uip because they were abused,... there's so much going on...

I Was Blocked
Join the blocked club!