I Am Alone

That's how it's going to be. Probably for the rest of my life. It's better that way anyways. I'm a burden to some people, I'm not someone that everyone likes to be with and have a chat, I got no friends, I'm not the best...
1
|
All my SW friends have been gone this whole week. I don't have anybody to talk to. I'm not with my family on thanksgiving either, so yeah i'm alone. It sucks...
2
|
On an emotionally level I am. I've only been close to a very select few people in my life and it was never with anyone in my family. Those people are gone now, either dead or left me. I don't know why I'm on this site tbh. But I think ...
3
|
2
|
I am going to be as vague as possible as to why I am like this now. But I have accepted the fact that I am not someone who can do friendships or relationships. I don't get close to anyone and I have been like this for almost four years. People a...
4
|
My family and friends are with me and I know this. They say God will never leave you, and I know this. I've felt Him literally pick me up from the deepest corners of my mind, pulling me from my depressive state every time I am about to take my o...
19
|
It's one of those incredibly rare moments for me when I actually want to cuddle...and bite. But whatever. It's rare and it'll pass. I think of one person at the moment. Ever have that one person you'd always be... *cringe* open t...
4
|
Yes! true, so no friends to even hang around, it feels really sucked up! :/
0
|
Mostly it just feels like I'm talking to myself anyway. Living life inside my mind is the only existence I've known, sometimes I think about being an animal with fewer brain cells to worry about getting depressed about the bullshit of life...
0
|
I've kept it all inside. Every word and every line I could keep secret for any length of time, I've kept it all inside. Everything I've gone through is but a battle in one mind. The ones who love me most know nothing of my life, but I ...
0
|
The Window The light falls dim upon my pane, This lonely night indeed, Dreaded waves of emptiness, Will swallow up my need. The same moon shines in your sky, So close, yet far away. The ache of new, yet still unknown, fr<x>ames this vacant da...
0
|
I feel as though she croons just beyond my reach as I do her, a stone's toss away, but an infinite amount of obstacles, our timing, the world within and without us, I want to hear her voice speaking my name to me when for so long we've not ...
0
|
I Have A Good Family and Friends But I Still Feel Alone...... I've noticed that most people who feel alone, feel the way they do because they don't have family or friends. My situation is different I DO have a good fa...
0
|
And Love It.....
0
|

I Am Alone
feel,be,think,worried,want or dont...............whatever you do,youdid:jast choose
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Am Alone | Similar Worlds