I Can Write Words Better Than I Can Speak Them

I’m a wordy gentleman but a social recluse. Raise my hand if you can relate 🙂
5
|
Do you ever have those moments when an emoji just isn't enough? 🤔
2
|
Sometimes we just need looking up to know and feel the blue vastness.. The freedom of no goals of not being anybody for anyone of no erratic emotions just the freedom of being and looking up the blue vastness seems to reflect that right back..
7
|
*Parents expectation from their child?* ____________________________ *Mother:* I fought with death when I was giving birth to you. I spent sleepless nights when you were sick and crying. I never ate without feeding you first. I bore so many pains to ...
5
|
This is mainly true because I have a lisp and people like to make fun of it. I just find writing poetry easier to do than hold a conversation with people because I either get made fun of or make little sense.
4
|
Nostalgia can be a pathetic way to hold to something.. yet it is a magical thing. And so it's my friend today.
0
|
I speak too soon, sometimes. Give my mouth a yard to stake. Though neither I, nor it, can afford to Interpret the measurement..
0
|
until the last star fades until the last sane leave turns tangerine. until the rain turns to snow until the bird gets the cold and sings no more until then you will learn to love whats dark whats mad whats warm and whats silent and then i will love...
0
|
Verboten... You want to know that your Suffering paid for something.           Bury the body.             The rotting will gangrene. Assault your knuckles.  Wild Game.                         The nightmares come.         ...
0
|
Tart Strain... I don't hate you. I hate the bitter taste of disappoint. I hate my chronic sporadic chest pain. How used to crying I've become.. Because crying over you is as familiar as brushing my teeth. You are my c...
0
|
Unveiled..... You can find me... Look where there is no listening.. Where the wind carries whispers like mothers' carry their babies. Where justice has overslept and fear fastens its grip around the vocal cords of every ...
0
|
If Only I Were Inside Out..... I could think things out so perfectly in my mind that it's upsetting that it's the opposite aloud. My tongue mixes and scrambles my thoughts whenever I try to produce them. Speak slower?...
0
|

Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Can Write Words Better Than I Can Speak Them | Similar Worlds