I Think About Suicide

How it affects the people you love? Will the soul go to hell? Will you be missed and mourned? Will people understand the reasons it was done?
Are you currently thinking about it?
I think about it, too. All the time. No, the soul doesn't go to hell. And yes, I'll be mourned and missed, at least for a while. But they will NOT understand why I chose to end the life of my body, which is all it is. Our lives are eternal. I am very much looking forward to leaving behind this boat anchor.
It's good that you are thinking about these things, because they will most likely prevent you from actually trying it.

The two times I have tried in the past, I never considered any of this, because I didn't care.
[@573519,Privatehell] When you are in your own “private hell” you never consider these things. You are so desperate your mind only focuses on relief. Permanent relief.
[@207746,CereBellum] very true. In my darkest moments, the end is all that matters. I don't care what I leave behind.
I thought about suicide but decided not too because I didn't want my enemies and bullies to win

I Think About Suicide
Health Suicide