I Believe In Aliens

Do you think aliens may look similar to humans?
+ 8 19 replies 39 views Jul 22, 2020 |
I Believe In Aliens
+ 0 0 replies 6 views May 7, 2020 |
I Believe In Aliens
I was visited by aliens. I was about three years old I didn’t even have a knowledge of alien existence I vaguely remember all of this I have only few images in my head of it. When I was little about three knowing nothing of aliens or of their existen...
+ 5 21 replies 43 views Feb 22, 2020 |
I Believe In Aliens
Tonight, I was sitting in my living room when I looked up at the window and I saw what looked like a flash of lightening so I went to see if there was a storm and there was nothing. It was a big flash, blueish-white like lightning. The kind of lightn...
I Believe In Aliens
Aliens of some sort have to exist somewhere, whether they're fully sapient and living among us, or simple life forms made of amino acids and DNA molecules. We exist here on our planet-there's gotta be others somewhere.
22-25
I Believe In Aliens
A treasure trove of planets found Trappist does that mean aliens are making themselves visible
+ 3 3 replies 6 views Feb 23, 2017 |
I Believe In Aliens
Moon Runner You were the world to me, but not the opposite half shrouded in darkness instead you were the lighter half of the world in the eyes of those that can see your true form. Some time ago when I was just another empty vessel patiently ...
+ 5 12 replies 58 views Jul 10, 2016 |
I Believe In Aliens
Okay. Not like super intelligent creators of the omniverse aliens. But there are trillions upon billions of planets and no other life but ours? Kind of not possible to be the ONLY life in the universe
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Mar 13, 2016 |
I Believe In Aliens
I sure do. Share your experiences with what you believe to be extra terrestrials. I have quite a few stories.
+ 0 3 replies 3 views Feb 16, 2016 |
I Believe In Aliens
I certainly do! In this whole infinite universe we are not the only ones,as religion would have us believe.There is so much we do not know, science and technologies far more advanced than ours and as far as we have come our science is still in its in...
+ 0 59 replies 0 views Dec 7, 2015 |
I Believe In Aliens
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/84375505/ Amazing. To think that many believe that Earth is the only host to life.
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Jan 1, 2015 |
I Believe In Aliens
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” -Arthur C. Clarke
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Feb 5, 2014 |
I Believe In Aliens
I truly believe in people from other world that created to every creature in this world.
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Jan 22, 2014 |
I Believe In Aliens
Aliensss!!... Idk.. I always kinda believed there is some other life out there besides us.. I mean do you really believe God put soo many other plants around us soo many other galaxies to only put life on 1.. Out of all the bil...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Jul 25, 2012 |

I Believe In Aliens
Beliefs Health