I Believe In Aliens

Tonight, I was sitting in my living room when I looked up at the window and I saw what looked like a flash of lightening so I went to see if there was a storm and there was nothing. It was a big flash, blueish-white like lightning. The kind of lightn...
1
|
Aliens of some sort have to exist somewhere, whether they're fully sapient and living among us, or simple life forms made of amino acids and DNA molecules. We exist here on our planet-there's gotta be others somewhere.
22-25
4
|
A treasure trove of planets found Trappist does that mean aliens are making themselves visible
3
|
Moon Runner You were the world to me, but not the opposite half shrouded in darkness instead you were the lighter half of the world in the eyes of those that can see your true form. Some time ago when I was just another empty vessel patiently ...
5
|
Okay. Not like super intelligent creators of the omniverse aliens. But there are trillions upon billions of planets and no other life but ours? Kind of not possible to be the ONLY life in the universe
0
|
I sure do. Share your experiences with what you believe to be extra terrestrials. I have quite a few stories.
0
|
I certainly do! In this whole infinite universe we are not the only ones,as religion would have us believe.There is so much we do not know, science and technologies far more advanced than ours and as far as we have come our science is still in its in...
0
|
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/84375505/ Amazing. To think that many believe that Earth is the only host to life.
0
|
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” -Arthur C. Clarke
0
|
I truly believe in people from other world that created to every creature in this world.
0
|
Aliensss!!... Idk.. I always kinda believed there is some other life out there besides us.. I mean do you really believe God put soo many other plants around us soo many other galaxies to only put life on 1.. Out of all the bil...
0
|
A Thought Occurs....... The better portion of all alien sightings describe a short, frail being with a large head, large black eyes, a small mouth and pasty gray skin. While this doesn't tell us much about who they are or ...
0
|

I Believe In Aliens
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Believe In Aliens | Similar Worlds